I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama promised to Iraqi Prime Minister of Iraq to take the item VII «blatant interference» in Kuwaiti affairs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuwaiti MPs: Obama promised to Iraqi Prime Minister of Iraq to take the item VII «blatant interference» in Kuwaiti affairs
25/07/2009 Saturday, 03 - e -1430 Sha'baan
Returned the file to the Iraqi-Kuwaiti parliamentary arena, once again, through a storm of angry responses by the number of deputies of the nation against the U.S. president's remarks, Barak Obama.
On the orientation of the United States about Iraq out of Chapter VII, and the promise made by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in this regard, considering that these statements «blatant interference» in Kuwaiti affairs, and that Iraq is obliged to implement international resolutions on the compensation owed to it.
In spite of the confirmation, Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Dr.. Mohammad al-Sabah of Kuwait is significant is the obligation of Iraq to international resolutions, «because it will give peace of mind for all», but the deputies demanded that the Kuwaiti leadership to give up what they saw as the right of the people, and to take a decisive stand against any attempts aimed at depriving the Kuwait compensation owed to them.
D said. Mohammad al-Sabah told the day before yesterday: «Kuwait hopes that the brothers in Iraq to implement a range of issues, particularly the border, as there is still the Iraqi violations of the border», he said, adding that the State of Kuwait is working hard to resolve these political issues and economic relations with Iraq, and that it had reached an agreement with the Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari in this regard.
In terms of the reactions d parliamentary deputy said. Daifallah Buramia compensation that a red line, which issued an international resolution, saying that a promise made by the U.S. President to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a blatant interference in the affairs of Kuwait, while the secretary of the National Assembly deputy Dleahy Hajri, it is not right to give the United States promises not owned at the expense of the State of Kuwait, or at the expense of their own interest.
The MP Walid Tabtabai: «We have warned before that the United States wants to beautify its image in Iraq at the expense of the State of Kuwait», pointing out that Obama has promised not only does not have a promise from those who do not deserve.
To the Attorney-Askar Enezi compensation imposed on Iraq and the international resolutions issued enforceable.
Editor: AlMarsad
Liberalization: AlMarsad / 2009-07-25
http://74.125.67.132/translate_c?hl=...jYKnBwWs9I24aA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum