I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ammar Tamah: delay the referendum on the security agreement is a clear violation of the laws in force

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MamaEhrhardt

Ammar Tamah: delay the referendum on the security agreement is a clear violation of the laws in force
2009-07-31 10:49:48 2009-07-31 10:49:48

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. MP Ammar Tamah mass Fadhila delay the referendum on the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq as a flagrant violation of the laws in force.

The Tamah told the independent press (Iba) said Friday that the justifications put forward by the government for the delay of the reduction of time and effort are not acceptable. He pointed out that the delay of the referendum sends a negative message that the lack of respect for the political forces of their obligations.

He said supporters of the Convention deceived the public by their claim that it will emerge from the Iraq of Chapter VII, but we have seen that the matter had not been up to now.

The political blocs agreed at the signing of an agreement to withdraw U.S. troops from Iraq last November that there should be a referendum on the Convention at the end of this July. (End) / g / ..

http://74.125.91.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Dpolitics%26id%3D13974&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.nahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhidlmWE2PWaGeyLCXTx3F8TR7sZUQ

oh wow...forgot about the referendum that the citizens would get to vote on....guess if they don't let them vote as per the agreement the GOI made to the citizens...that should piss everybody off....welcome to democracy!!! were your government makes promises but don't follow through!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum