I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Government to Atemtlk the right to postpone the referendum on the security agreement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Parliament: Government to Atemtlk the right to postpone the referendum on the security agreement for a long time
--------------------------
The secretary-general of the national trend of independent, Nadim al-Jabiri, it is not the prerogative of the government to cancel a popular referendum on the security agreement, or postpone it for a long time.
The extent of al-Jaberi, it is possible to postpone the referendum on the convention's security or technical reasons, financial and fixed-term, but if the delay was for political reasons, it is inadmissible and unacceptable, adding that the referendum is contained in the law of ratification of the security agreement and is therefore mandatory for all.
Al-Gabri said that the government Atemtlk right to postpone the referendum on the security agreement for a long time.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
http://74.125.19.132/translate_c?hl=...jNWzNZ3lxJ5K6w

this will be interesting to see if they do postpone it...don't think it would be a good idea tho...this is giving the iraqi people a chance to "voice" their opinion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum