I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

quantum leap in relations between Erbil and Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maliki's office spokesman: Today's meeting has made a quantum leap in relations between Erbil and Baghdad

02/08/2009

Official spokesman said the Prime Minister's Office in an interview with Yassin Majid Al PUKmedia: that today's meeting which was held in the resort of Dukan between His Excellency the President of the Republic and the President of Kurdistan Region and the Prime Minister, is one of the most important meetings held so far, especially in a place in a very sensitive and complex is the Iraq.

Majid said: that the meeting was successful in all its aspects, has been discussed all the challenges in Iraq at this stage, to discuss the political process and the challenges faced by both internal and external, and there is a sense of feeling high and there was a substantial need for coordination and cooperation between the federal and provincial government and foster the political forces and influential in the political process, and therefore it was agreed to increase the effectiveness of these meetings.

Majid noted that a delegation from the provincial government, headed by Nechirvan Barzani will visit Baghdad as soon as possible, to discuss and develop solutions to all outstanding issues between the Federal Government and the Government of the province.

And the dimensions and implications of this meeting to remove the differences between the federal and provincial government, said Majid: Yes, we can say that this meeting has made a quantum leap in relations has been the removal of a lot of negative things have been discussed with transparency and a spirit of high responsibility, and that the presence of such problems does not mean lack of access on the substantive or fundamental, and vice versa, when the identified problems is the development of appropriate solutions, including the near-term, medium-and long-term.

http://64.233.169.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.pukmedia.com/News/02-08-2009/news43.html&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgIvQs1grv2X0O0GQ-ncmLVOLzqrg

that sounds awesome...lets hope it stays this way.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum