I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S. Agency for International Development to support Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

U.S. Agency for International Development to support Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

PUKmedia morning 09:30 04/08/2009

(USAID) Warned the Minister of Trade and agency, Dr. Safa net debt on the need to ensure the basic requirements before Iraq's accession to the WTO. This came during a meeting yesterday, the relevant managers in the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)

It was reviewed the current and future stages made by Iraq in the process of accession to the WTO that the country, particularly in connection with the creation of the necessary requirements for a third round of negotiations with the Organization, according to a ministry press spokesman.

And the transfer of net of Dr. spokesman confirmed the need to focus and depth to create the requirements to be provided for this purpose special legislation harmonized laws and keep pace with the world organization, and to prepare all the files on the preparation for joining a round of negotiations, stressing the role of media in raising awareness for the purpose of creating the overall concept to the citizens prior to the process of turning the country into a market economy and what the promotion of overall economic development of the economy national, taking into account the nature of Iraqi society, warning not to speed up the process of accession in order to ensure the achievement of key interest to make sure, after the construction of the country's potential competitiveness with countries in the world.

The guests expressed their willingness to continue to provide technical advice and assistance needed by Iraq, and means that would facilitate the accession process, and praised the achievements made by the achievements in Iraq to join his achievements in record time, if compared to the stages of the accession of some countries of the Organization.

The meeting was attended by Adviser to the Ministry of Trade Abd al-Hadi Al Hameeri and the Director of the Division (WTO) in the Department of Foreign Economic Relations Ministry

process of turning the country into a market economy and what the
promotion of overall economic development of the economy national

after the construction of the country's potential competitiveness with countries in the world.

WOW A WTO MEETING TOO???? love these parts!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum