I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nabil Ismail: delay in the announcement of the United Iraqi Alliance to next week

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nabil Ismail: delay in the announcement of the United Iraqi Alliance to next week

(صوت العراق) - 06-08-2009 (Voice of Iraq) - 06-08-2009

بغداد( إيبا ).. BAGHDAD (Iba) .. MP Nabil Ismail from the United Iraqi Alliance bloc, on Thursday to postpone the date of the announcement of the new Iraqi Alliance next week.

He said Ismail told the independent press (Iba), "The next week will be crucial in the announcement of the new composition of the United Iraqi Alliance," indicating that he "was supposed to the announcement of the new coalition on the fifteenth of 15, but was postponed to next week for the completion of the final "he said.

Ismail said that "the new coalition, encompassing history and well-known personalities in addition to the blocks and the existing figures, which constitute the backbone of the coalition."

The head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council Celalettin Little announced on Thursday to determine the date of the initial announcement of the formation of the Iraqi National Coalition (end) / p /.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum