I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Empty SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Going back to my real life!
To: DinarRumor Members

After so many months of fighting through rumors and info that seemed not to put us any closer to an RV. We seem to finally be there. If this is not it after all we know and has happened. I have no more fight in me to keep things alive on this site. There are wonderful members here. But there is just so many pure arssholes that keep showing up after only being members for a few days or a few weeks that just make it such an impossible place anymore to want to be around. I wish you all good luck and the best. But this forum is not for me anymore.
I will give the code to you as I promised. But that is the extent of my help anymore.

Good luck
SFMEDIC & Family

(sounds like he quit to me)

2SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Empty Re: SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:25 pm

outkastjamz

bite me medic!!![b]

3SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Empty Re: SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:29 pm

I'm sad to see Medic leave.

4SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Empty Re: SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 pm

wait!!!!!!!!! medic don't go!!!!!!!! what will the sheep do now!!!!!.........oh wait sheep will go to nonuts and make their choice between duck and okie, also watch the ditzy gals kiss all their tails!!

never mind......cya medic!!

5SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Empty Re: SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:44 pm

azdinar

He will be back he likes the Glory! This is not his first farwell!

6SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Empty Re: SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:50 pm

I dont think he will be back on rumor honestly. Last time was cuz he thought it was done. This time it is cuz people were just being assholes so he is tired of dealing with that. FWIW

7SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Empty Re: SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:42 pm

donnc

He put himself out there. At least he had the guts to come back. I gotta give him that much.
Besides that, i like the rumors.

8SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Empty Re: SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:00 pm

donn what about the..........closing....5.26 tonight

9SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Empty Re: SFMedic last post on Dinar Rumor Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm with ya on that donn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum