I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Empty SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:36 am

SFMedic Q and A session late 8/13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER, THIS INFO STAYS HERE!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sfmedic] I will answer until I run out of answers
[Tammy777] Let me know when you are ready
[sfmedic] ok
[Tammy777] ahproh] First quesiton: what happened today, and hows RV looking for otmorrow?
[sfmedic] rest of the mods you all know what to do if anyone misbehves
[sfmedic] ok I have no clue about what happened today means. Noone promised an rv ever for today
[sfmedic] no for tomorrow
[sfmedic] I only said that I speculated it would bome tonight and exchange tomorrow
[sfmedic] all the info we have from the person I trust most has gone overboard to get all the info from banks as possible
[sfmedic] there is nothing that points to it not happening
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [ssv] question for medic; IYO when do you think the rate will be public? #2
[sfmedic] honest if I new that I wouldn't be on here. I would just sit and wait till that moment
[sfmedic] there is allot of chatter that is reliable from bank execs that we should know tomorrow
[sfmedic] it was also brought to my attention that even though we may know about it that the US would not risk the onslaught of a friday and not let anyone exchange till monday
[sfmedic] that was not my opinion
[sfmedic] I have people working day and night believe it or not
[sfmedic] to find out if it is coming out tomorrow
[sfmedic] there are many credible people I know who say it has been released and will come out tomorrow
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [pasta] hawaii dont have boa here is there any other alternatives #3
[sfmedic] Not a clue pasta, I am sure that you will have no problem exchanging though honestly, it will just mean a couple of phone calls
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [Strategery] what has the BoA pres reported recently? #4
[sfmedic] ok it is not a boa pres that I am personally in contact with
[sfmedic] we have a person with allot of clout in a specific state who has been in contact with all the bofa's and chase banks he/she does business with, which is in the millions of USD
[luckytag] ..
[sfmedic] this person was randomly checking to see if all the banks he/she dealt with were all on the same page
[sfmedic] they were
[sfmedic] some of the large bofa's had employees work late and come in early and it is confirmed it was dinar related
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [Rubydog] Is there any truth to the rumor that Iraq will have Iraqi and kurdish money and if so will it affect the rv #5
[sfmedic] ok it is NOT iraqi and kurdish money
[sfmedic] it is currency that is printed in ARABIC and KURDISH that is a big difference
[sfmedic] the kurds language is persian
[sfmedic] in translation
[sfmedic] there absolutely is new currency coming out
[sfmedic] there never was a doubt about this, Kuwait has reissued new currency 4 times since the 90 invasion by Iraq
[sfmedic] there is NO LOP coming
[sfmedic] NONE
[sfmedic] the article was not about a lop, it was about when the dinar revalues and if there is a time frame in Iraq to exchange the large denoms
[heres-hoping] Tammy777: is this new currency the lower denoms?
heres-hoping] sorry sent wrongly
[sfmedic] does this violate Iraqi law
[sfmedic] see the currency in Iraq is not the property of the GOI
[sfmedic] it is the peoples of Iraqs
[sfmedic] and if they were to lop 3 zeros after x amount of days
[sfmedic] is this violating the peoples rights by law
[sfmedic] the only reason to lop any currency is hyperinflation
sfmedic] Iraq does not have hyperinflation and for Iraq even to consider this would mean a global meltdown of any help or assistance by any country that did a currency swap with them
[sfmedic] Ali himself discussed this with the ministry of finance when an old article had been posted about 6 weeks ago
[sfmedic] and they explained to him that it would be a disaster for Iraq to do so and they explained it was only considered when they had hyperinflation
[sfmedic] yes the new currency is lower denoms
[sfmedic] this effects the US and any other country in no way
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [svanish] I heard in a forum that you said the code would be our username and password from this site. Can you confirm this? #6
[sfmedic] I said it on here to stop all the foolishnes from this roundabout dirtbag of a woman
[sfmedic] I came up with a simple format
[sfmedic] which should have been used from the beginning
[sfmedic] a manifest of the usernames and emails registered under
[sfmedic] for a site that was involved
[sfmedic] in the boa deal
[sfmedic] whoever is saying that there is no deal is a total loser and doesn't deserve to own dinar
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [sdswartos] Medic, I am confused about your answer to the first question. You said no to tomorrow, but then said nothing that points to it not happening. Could you clarify, please? #7
[sfmedic] No I did not say no to tomorrow
[sfmedic] read my answer and I explain that I in no way guaranteed anything
[sfmedic] I only speculated
[sfmedic] nothing even though I trust everyone on my private site is for certain until it happens
[sfmedic] even the friggn news articles that come out of Iraq are so misleading
[sfmedic] how many times have they been taking a loan from the IMF or WB or joining the WTO or taking a loan from japan
[sfmedic] it is a maze of twists that could confuse albert einstein
[sfmedic] hey I am not mad if someone asks to clarify
[sfmedic] so don't worry, I am not the tyrant some make me out to be
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] jwiedow] Do you speculate the smart cards have any impact on impending RV?. Heard supposed to be activated after the 15th. #8
Tammy777] [retireeray] From comments today, I got the impression we only had one visit to BOA to use our special status. Was that a misunderstanding by me? #9
[sfmedic] noone I believe ever said that
[sfmedic] don't worry ok, it will all be ok
[sfmedic] on the email generated mass email
[sfmedic] funny that is what I was looking into in my admin forum
[sfmedic] and I found I can email 500 members at a time
[sfmedic] so this I am contemplating
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] Dana's Dinars] Medic, did you read the article on the currency switch and olelady's take on it on DR? If so, what is your opinion? #10
[sfmedic] I gave my opinion, and I don't know what OL said
[sfmedic] I respect her as a fine person
[sfmedic] and know her personally
[sfmedic] but it is not a lop
[sfmedic] I will bet all my dinar against anyones that I am right
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [royal] What do you make of what Puff shared today? #11
[sfmedic] what did puff share today?
[Tammy777] [DStars] Will the current lowest denoms, the 50 and 250's be taken out of circulation with the large denoms? #12
[sfmedic] No clue dstars, I doubt it
[sfmedic] on puffs info I just got it im'd to me
[sfmedic] that is what has been reported to me and others I trust as being true
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [Tizzy] What should we be looking for at this moment as confirmation that it is done? IMF CBI US Tres or U? If all is released and BOA is ready how long after the release before you will release the code and details on the rate and spread and fee structure to us? #13
[sfmedic] ok I know I have answered this on every forum I have chatted on
[sfmedic] forget about the Middle East
[sfmedic] on the East Coast you will know at 9am if it has happened or not
[sfmedic] 8am cst
[sfmedic] boa said they will change the foreign exchange page with an update
[sfmedic] http://www.bankofamerica.com/foreign..._bycountry.cfm
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [TiredOfWaiting] since the SC has the report of the Secretary-General, do they need to post an official vote to lift art VII if the RV happens?? #14
[sfmedic] nope
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [dtf1585] is the pres. of boa saying all boa's and other banks already set to go medic #15
[sfmedic] no the head of boa has not made any such statement
[sfmedic] these are the banks in your own states that have allowed this info to be given out
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [PeepJr] When we go to BOA what do we tell them so that they even know to look for our user name on email? #16
[sfmedic] no the head of boa has not made any such statement
[sfmedic] these are the banks in your own states that have allowed this info to be given out
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [PeepJr] When we go to BOA what do we tell them so that they even know to look for our user name on email? #16
[sfmedic] you tell them your here from Dinar Speculator and your username and email
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [citygirl] If new people sign up in DS will their user and email make it on the list to BofA? #17
[sfmedic] it will be updated as we speak
[sfmedic] I only allowed so many new members and it is not a major issue
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [bama68] I am in iraq with my dinar and due to rotate home in sept will the deal for BoA still be in effect #18
[sfmedic] no it won't sorry bama
[sfmedic] it is only going to be for 3-5 days
[sfmedic] next
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [BWOOD] Medic, In your opinion how much training does it take for these banks to get ready. They seem to think this is Y2K or something. So is it really the banks or is it the treasury dept trying to get more off the top. BWOOD has closed his/her private message window.
[sfmedic] come on roundabout has to have a question doesn't she
[sfmedic] this is very huge
[sfmedic] nothing has ever happened like this ever before and not in this magnitude
[sfmedic] so yes for them it is a y2k dejavu for them
[sfmedic] many of the banks dropped the ball on this
[sfmedic] next

2SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Empty Re: SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:40 am

Tammy777] [BWOOD] Medic, Iraq has no hand in the say when this is RVed and we have gotten all signatures. What could be the hold up now you think? #19
[sfmedic] ok no more lop talk on this site
[sfmedic] there is no hold up
[sfmedic] the govt doesn't do things haphazordly
[sfmedic] a target date is set and if the date is tomorrow then it will come out
[sfmedic] not one person no matter how much clout has been able to get this info from the US Treasury
[sfmedic] now getting it from banks is an easier thing
[sfmedic] if what is coming out of the banks is true
[sfmedic] then the journey should end very very soon
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] 3Amigos] Is there any potential for the trade to start and something, I don't know what, but for something to go wrong and have the banks stop trading currency?
[sfmedic] hey a nuclear attack could stop just about anything
[sfmedic] is it going to happen, doubt it
[sfmedic] stop worrying and micromanaging yourself to a frazzle
[sfmedic] crap I am surprised the alka seltzer company and pepto bismol companies stock hasn't risen 300% by now
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [Rubydog] Is this person "Roundabout" still lurking in our presence? And what can we do to smoke her out? #21
[sfmedic] only someone who is close to her and thinks what she is doing is despicable
[sfmedic] would throw her under the bus
[sfmedic] I personally wish it was me throwing her under the bus
[sfmedic] a person who has these kind of scruples and morals will interject this kind of behavior to her family also, she will pay with seeing their behavior mimic hers
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [lightning] If what is coming from the banks is true and shows up on the boa website in the morning, can we start to cash in tomorrow or will they want us to wait until mon? #22
[sfmedic] if it is there what do you think?
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [BWOOD] Medic, How long can the US Treasury continue to hold this up and let Investors and Speculators buy millions and millions of dinar before this gets out of hand. #23
[sfmedic] anyone bringing up lop in her will be transfered back to dr
[sfmedic] no more than two weekends I am told
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [subsonic] Medic, do you know if all participating US Banks are ready for this now? #24
[sfmedic] I am told that it is too bad if they are not, the major ones are ready and were only waiting on the treasury code to release
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [traejack] if people are part of our (personal) group, but they are not a member on this site, will they be able to do a group cash in with one members username and email? or should they try to become a member of this site?
[sfmedic] I am not allowing anymore members\
[sfmedic] at this time
[sfmedic] I have almost 2000 in 3 days
[sfmedic] and another 560 on hold because of this issue
[sfmedic] they are coming from everwhere
[sfmedic] many are not ones who I want on here
[sfmedic] they used the same email and changed their username thinking I didn't have a good memory
[sfmedic] those I did let in
[sfmedic] were let in for a reason
[sfmedic] they say keep your friends close but your enemies closer
[sfmedic] many have already shown their true intentions and were banned
[sfmedic] no site has more admins than this one
[sfmedic] charlie told me today that we have a tight lock on all that goes on in here
[sfmedic] and I am keeping it that way
[sfmedic] too many people were not hurt but subjected to such nonesense by others on dr
[sfmedic] DR was a great site
[sfmedic] but there were many who came on only to cause trouble well bottomline is they are just natural born assholes, excuse my language ladies and pastors
[sfmedic] next
[Tammy777] [ladyinwaiting] do you think it will RV before their holiday?
[sfmedic] ummmm if I knew when the next holiday was I could answer LW
[sfmedic] ok to the person who had LW ask it

3SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Empty Re: SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:40 am

"[sfmedic] ummmm if I knew when the next holiday was I could answer LW"

Ramadan......guess all your secret sources couldn't clue ya in on that one?......and the US Treasury has nothing to do with the rate or is holding up the RV just so ya know.

4SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Empty Re: SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:21 am

outkastjamz

Roundabout you are popular person with the oh so great Medic too....good for you......The dude needs to give it up ....Really Medic give it up Bro...The only thing his false hopes have brought just like the rest of the Gurus is greater sales for Ali....Sheesh

5SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Empty Re: SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:40 am

lmaooooooooooooooo

Roundabout...sounds like your as much hated over there as my username MrsCK...and who said you were a girl?? Just more medic BS!!!

COME ON PUFF....FIND YOUR "RAT" THERE!!! 2000 members??? Good luck finding it!!

6SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Empty Re: SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:02 am

outkastjamz wrote:Roundabout you are popular person with the oh so great Medic too....good for you......The dude needs to give it up ....Really Medic give it up Bro...The only thing his false hopes have brought just like the rest of the Gurus is greater sales for Ali....Sheesh

"Dinar Trade behind in orders…
Posted at August 13,

Apparently DinarTrade, one of the largest Dinar Dealers on the net, is so backed up with orders right now they can’t process them all! Rumor has it they are processing over 500 orders per day… here is what it says on the site:

"All orders placed after Thursday 8AM will be shipped on Monday 17th the reason for this is that we are backed up with orders and dont have enough staff to process all the orders, We will lock in your price Guaranteed."

7SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Empty Re: SFMedic chat on NEW forum 8/13 Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:31 am

i think they all eat cheese over there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum