I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

groovegal chat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1groovegal chat Empty groovegal chat Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:52 am

I pulled this from Dinar Speculator... Groovegal Chat... 10/06/09... Please let me know if this isn't appropriate to post here. I thought it was a GREAT read and something that Duck, Ward, OOM, Neno, and others may wish to weigh-in on...

3:08 PM [Groovgal] okay guys to understand the current situation we have to understand how we got here in the first place
3:09 PM [Groovgal] i won't go back too far but we must understand the root of a problem to understand the greater picture
3:11 PM [Groovgal] if we go back to August when this thing really began to take off
3:12 PM [Groovgal] we will see that we have seen major movement on all fronts
SOMEONE IS GONNA WANT TO POST THIS
3:12 PM [03goldwing] i got it
3:12 PM [Groovgal] I have UN source that I work with
3:12 PM [Groovgal] tell me that this was done as of Aug
3:13 PM [Groovgal] you are only as good as your sources allow you to be
3:14 PM [Groovgal] Now, with that said.. this source has access to all UN information
3:14 PM [Groovgal] things that you or I cannot see
3:14 PM [Groovgal] inner office memo's and things of that nature
3:14 PM [Groovgal] according to her
3:14 PM [Groovgal] Iraq was given a timeline
3:15 PM [Groovgal] it was a not the sort of time line with an experation date
3:15 PM [Groovgal] instead the time line was merely a list of things that had to be completed in order to achieve their agenda
3:16 PM [Groovgal] the agenda is what we are seeing now in the news and media
3:16 PM [Groovgal] release of Chapter 7 and an RI
3:16 PM [Groovgal] Now this list was mostly completed back in Aug.
3:17 PM [Groovgal] once it was completed my source said that nothing at that point should have stood in their way
3:17 PM [Groovgal] now, you all must understand
3:18 PM [Groovgal] there are very few people that know all that is going on.... they all have bits and pieces of information
3:18 PM [Groovgal] she was restricted to only what Iraq was doing with the UN/IMF/WB etc
3:18 PM [Groovgal] and didn't have access to what was occurring within the borders of Iraq
3:18 PM [Groovgal] that is where her intel stopped
3:19 PM [Groovgal] Now, lets fast forward to Sept
3:19 PM [Groovgal] we all know that movement was on par in the news and media around this time
3:19 PM [Groovgal] UN meetings were becoming as common as office gossip
3:20 PM [Groovgal] They sometimes appeared to be meeting every week about something
3:20 PM [Groovgal] now not everythig was about the RV
3:20 PM [Groovgal] I suppose that is what is most frustrating to those of us who research this stuff endlessly
3:21 PM [Groovgal] and we see some try to turn everything into news of the RV
3:21 PM [Groovgal] not everything is pertaining to the revaluation of the IQD
3:22 PM [Groovgal] now... I also have a government source who is on the Foreign Economic Advisory Board
3:22 PM [Groovgal] this board has been in place for quite a long time
3:23 PM [Groovgal] and it's main purpose is to set an agenda and a working budget for the government of Iraq to become the mirror image of Kuwait
3:24 PM [Groovgal] when Iraq hits a new quarter the (FEAB) is sent to Iraq to do a review
3:24 PM [Groovgal] and to check their budgets to make sure they are staying on the plan
3:24 PM [Groovgal] now many of you have been in this for years
3:25 PM [Groovgal] you sit each day and hear more and more bs rumors released that amount to nothing
3:25 PM [Groovgal] and that is what you've lived off of for some time now
3:26 PM [Groovgal] but the actual workings of the process of reaching an internationally recognized currency has only truly been in the workings since July or so
3:26 PM [Groovgal] why?
3:26 PM [Groovgal] because they had to complete the "list"
3:27 PM [Groovgal] now... roughly in the middle of Aug... China threw a fit about the value of the USD
3:28 PM [Groovgal] this was for a two fold reason
3:28 PM [Groovgal] 1) they anted to draw attention to themselves as most dictators love to do
3:29 PM [Groovgal] also, to pose the possibility that the U.S. is no longer able to maintain their powerful position thus fueling concern to the Global Leaders of its unstable economy and in hopes of taking away the U.S.'s voting power
3:30 PM [Groovgal] from the UN/WB/IMF etc
3:30 PM [Groovgal] BUT there was another reason
3:31 PM [Groovgal] the secondary reason was this
3:31 PM [Groovgal] They were concerned tht with the value of the USD falling
3:32 PM [Groovgal] and everything backed by the greenback
3:32 PM [Groovgal] it would be fruitless to allow Iraq to RV in the current economic climate
3:33 PM [Groovgal] if they allow Iraq to RV/RI in the current economic climate and their currency were to float against the world market
3:33 PM [Groovgal] the value of the IQD would drop
3:33 PM [Groovgal] further causing more economic crisis....
3:34 PM [Groovgal] in essence everything that the U.S./Europe and other have done to turn Iraq into another Kuwait would be an essential wash
3:43 PM [Groovgal] The RI was their only focus
3:43 PM [Groovgal] it was the topic of discussion
3:44 PM [Groovgal] if you can wrap your minds around the idea that Iraq right now feels as if they are having their hands held and are essentially still wearing "diapers" then you'll understand just how badly Iraq wants out of this
3:44 PM [Groovgal] they want the RI and they want it NOW
3:45 PM [Groovgal] They had 10 + hour meetings with our FEAB
33:46 PM [Groovgal] it wasn't Treasury that had anything to do with this
3:46 PM [Groovgal] it was the FEAB
3:46 PM [Groovgal] yes some members of Treasury did visit iraq
3:46 PM [Groovgal] but only to discuss the GDP and NAFTA agreements
33:47 PM [Groovgal] So on Sept 4
3:48 PM [Groovgal] my source attending a meeting with the Iraqi FM's and they were discussing how they can prove their economic sustainability
3:48 PM [Groovgal] what do they produce the most of?
3:48 PM [Groovgal] OIL
3:49 PM [Groovgal] the only way to prove themselves worthy of an RV was to prove that they would be able to reach an acceptable level of out put
3:49 PM [Groovgal] far greater than what is in production
3:49 PM [Groovgal] which we
3:50 PM [Groovgal] ve seen in a recent article earlier today in which it states that Iraq expects to reach 6 mill
3:51 PM [Groovgal] Now, my government source was given orders on the 4th while in Baghdad to
3:51 PM [Groovgal] fly to London
3:51 PM [Groovgal] he had never been asked to speak in front of any UN meeting and he was a tad taken back with this order
3:52 PM [Groovgal] when he reached there...
3:52 PM [Groovgal] he had to lay out the budget before the members of the group for Iraq
3:53 PM [Groovgal] and essentially show how Iraq was going to be economically sustainable
3:53 PM [Groovgal] now if you all are paying attention here
3:53 PM [Groovgal] you will see that I keep using the phrase "economic sustainability"
3:54 PM [Groovgal] mean, can they sustain their economy without failing?
3:54 PM [Groovgal] that is the global concern right now!
3:54 PM [Groovgal] on all fronts
3:55 PM [Groovgal] Now on Sunday Sept 6th... my source while meeting with the UN walked away with the doors being shut behind him for a closed door meeting
3:55 PM [Groovgal] he doesn't know 100% for sure but he is about 70% certain that on that day
3:56 PM [Groovgal] the UN council voted on whether to allow Iraq to RI/RV and also discussed the issue of the Ch. 7 release
3:57 PM [Groovgal] now, before everyone gets in a tizzy about the Chapter 7 release I want to say that
3:57 PM [Groovgal] Iraq doesn't need a full release from chapter 7 to RI/RV
3:58 PM [Groovgal] they are currently in a position to RV/RI
3:58 PM [Groovgal] now..... I believe that we can catch up to this month now
3:58 PM [Groovgal] This month we have witnessed Talabini go before the UN
3:58 PM [Groovgal] if you go back and read his speech
3:59 PM [Groovgal] you will see that he speaks of why Iraq should be released from Chapter 7
3:59 PM [Groovgal] he speaks of the 2009 budget
3:59 PM [Groovgal] he IS talking about the review completed at the first of Sept by the FEAB
4:00 PM [Groovgal] he is stating his plea to the UN without outright stating this.... they Iraq has proven they have grounds to be released from the Chapter 7 AND
4:00 PM [Groovgal] this is the part you wont hear
4:01 PM [Groovgal] but it is also the plea for an RI/RV
4:01 PM [Groovgal] now
4:02 PM [Groovgal] if you are just now hearing of this article here is the link
4:02 PM [Groovgal] http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs//2009/gaab3917.doc.htm
4:03 PM [Groovgal] now this is where it gets a tad confusing
4:03 PM [Groovgal] I can see why he was confused
4:03 PM [Groovgal] or mistaken rather
4:04 PM [Groovgal] and I'm going to try to attempt to explain this in a way that is easy for everyone to understand
4:04 PM [Groovgal] imagine a pyramid if you will
4:05 PM [Groovgal] the pyramid represent an organizational structure
4:05 PM [Groovgal] at the top is the UN
4:05 PM [Groovgal] it then branches off into 6 other organizations below it
4:06 PM [Groovgal] The Charter established six principal organs of the United Nations: the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Economic and Social Council, the Trusteeship Council, the International Court of Justice, and the Secretariat.
4:07 PM [Groovgal] but it is also stated directly on the UN web page, "The United Nations family, however, is much larger, encompassing 15 agencies and several programmes and bodies."
4:08 PM [Groovgal] of those additional 15 agencies is the IMF and the WTO
4:09 PM [Groovgal] the IMF will be the ones to actually pull this
4:09 PM [Groovgal] but if you've been paying any attention at all to any of the media releases you will see
4:09 PM [Groovgal] that it has been say several times they they want to curb currency speculation
4:09 PM [dinollar] who else can but IMF
4:10 PM [Groovgal] if they allow currency specualtion it could cause volital market disruptions
4:11 PM [Groovgal] image if you will that the IMF were to actually come right out and state "We're going to allow Iraq to reinstate its currency which is now worthless!"
4:12 PM [Groovgal] now maybe it's just me but I would assume that everyone on the globe would run down and purchase IQD
4:12 PM [Groovgal] wish would or could cause havoc on nearly all fronts including all markets!!!!!
4:12 PM [Groovgal] You would or could possibly see a Black Monday like never seen before
4:13 PM [Groovgal] sorry Which*
4:13 PM [Groovgal] not wish*
4:13 PM [Groovgal] lol
4:13 PM [Groovgal] So, again... yes it will be the IMF to call this.... but we will only hear snipets from the IMF about this
4:14 PM [Groovgal] so how will be lead on to what is actually occurring?
4:14 PM [Groovgal] The UN is master's at hiding their movements
4:15 PM [Groovgal] they are master's at releaseing something but burying it... and if anyone were to ask at a later date or question at a later date...
4:16 PM [Groovgal] they can say...."why it's right there buried in paragraph 20 sentence 4!"
4:16 PM [Groovgal] Now, you will also see snipets coming from the GCC
4:16 PM [Groovgal] too
4:16 PM [Groovgal] in which we did some weeks ago
4:17 PM [Groovgal] it was an article that was referencing the IMF
4:17 PM [Groovgal] titled with with GCC
4:17 PM [Groovgal] that spoke about percentages of possible currency reval's
4:18 PM [Groovgal] I dont have the aritcle in front of me to quote directly and I'm running off memory here
4:18 PM [Groovgal] so forgive me if there is something slightly wrong
4:19 PM [Groovgal] So, we have a UN document release yesterday
4:19 PM [Groovgal] this document was speaking of UN membership dues
4:19 PM [Groovgal] but was largely discussing Economic Sustainability
4:20 PM [Groovgal] it was talking about adjusting member dues based upon their income while not hindering
4:20 PM [Groovgal] the sustainability of each government
4:21 PM [Groovgal] China is a prime example here
4:22 PM [Groovgal] and you can go and re-read the article where China makes a plea to not consider the size of their population in factoring in their dues because their actual income is only $3,000
4:22 PM [Groovgal] yes $3,000
4:22 PM [Groovgal]
4:22 PM [Groovgal] So while they write an article discussing global economic sustainability
4:23 PM [Groovgal] they throw in two interesting paragraphs referring to Iraq
4:23 PM [Groovgal] I will copy and paste them here
4:24 PM [Groovgal] The Committee agreed that, once chosen, there were advantages in using the same base period for as long as possible, so as to smooth out over the course of consecutive scale periods the impact for every Member State. It also decided to consider further at future sessions the questions of the debt burden adjustment and the low per-capita income adjustment. Also during the session, the Committee decided to adjust market exchange rates for Iraq and to use United Nations operational rates for the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Myanmar and the Syrian Arab Republic.
4:25 PM [Groovgal] In connection with conversion rates, he said that for 11 countries, a country-by-country assessment of possible exchange rate overvaluation or undervaluation had been conducted, including the examination of information about the economic and financial situation. Based on the review, the Committee had decided to adjust the conversion rate of Iraq. Some members considered that the rate of the other 10 countries should also be adjusted. However, in line with the past practice and its recommendation on the scale methodology, the Committee had decided to use market exchange rates for the other Member States.
4:25 PM [Groovgal] now... it has been specualted for some time that we will see a mass revaluation of currencies
4:26 PM [Groovgal] and we finally know how many now!
4:26 PM [Groovgal] !!
4:26 PM [Groovgal] 11
4:26 PM [Groovgal] Iraq is one of them
4:26 PM [Groovgal] now what this was
4:26 PM [Groovgal] was the UN coming out and stating that it has been DECIDED UPON
4:27 PM [Groovgal] THEY WILL adjust Iraq's exchange rates!
4:27 PM [Groovgal] don't try to read more into it
4:27 PM [Groovgal] don't try to tear it apart
4:27 PM [Groovgal] and over analyze what was written
4:28 PM [Groovgal] this is what I do for a living
4:28 PM [Groovgal] I read the UN art's the WB arts
4:28 PM [Groovgal] etc
4:28 PM [Groovgal] they do this!
4:28 PM [Groovgal] and it drives me insane!
4:28 PM [Groovgal] So, as we sit!
4:29 PM [Groovgal] the UN has basically announced that the IMF is in agreement to allow Iraq to revalue/RI
4:29 PM [Groovgal] and now we wait
4:29 PM [Groovgal] we went from speculating on a currency
4:29 PM [Groovgal] to knowing that the currency is going to revalue
4:30 PM [Groovgal] the only question is now.... when and how much
4:30 PM [Groovgal] this just became a serious game!
4:30 PM [Groovgal] now my qustion is ....
4:30 PM [Groovgal] if we consider the trends of the UN/IMF etc
4:31 PM [Groovgal] how long is it going to take them to flip the switch
4:31 PM [Groovgal] days, a week etc
4:31 PM [Groovgal] that is an answer I don't have
4:31 PM [Groovgal] but I without a doubt am more relaxed than ever!
4:31 PM [Groovgal] the wait will soon be over for us all
4:32 PM [Groovgal] and I personally believe it will be this month

2groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:54 am

this was copied from no-nuts---wigo posted it

3groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 pm

azdinar

Okay not agree with this all but if you are going to post part of a chat that has four parts. Why not post it all?

[b]Part 1[/b] Part 2 from Willie Above

[Groovgal] okay guys to understand the current situation we have to understand how we got here in the first place
[Groovgal] i won't go back too far but we must understand the root of a problem to understand the greater picture
[Groovgal] Now I don't want anyone for any reason to think that med was mistaken on all that he has brought to this game here in the recent days
[Groovgal] he has been correct
[Groovgal] but only incorrect in some minor areas... for no other reason than just a misunderstanding of how things world within the global community
[Groovgal] sorry work*
[Groovgal] if we go back to August when this thing really began to take off
[Groovgal] we will see that we have seen major movement on all fronts
[Groovgal] I have UN source that I work with
[Groovgal] tell me that this was done as of Aug
[Groovgal] Now as I told Medic last night
[Groovgal] you are only as good as your sources allow you to be
[Groovgal] Now, with that said.. this source has access to all UN information
[Groovgal] things that you or I cannot see
[Groovgal] according to her
[Groovgal] Iraq was given a timeline
[Groovgal] it was a not the sort of time line with an experation date
[Groovgal] instead the time line was merely a list of things that had to be completed in order to achieve their agenda
[Groovgal] the agenda is what we are seeing now in the news and media
[Groovgal] release of Chapter 7 and an RI
[Groovgal] Now this list was mostly completed back in Aug.
[Groovgal] once it was completed my source said that nothing at that point should have stood in their way
[Groovgal] now, you all must understand
[Groovgal] there are very few people that know all that is going on.... they all have bits and pieces of information
[Groovgal] she was restricted to only what Iraq was doing with the UN/IMF/WB etc
[Groovgal] and didn't have access to what was occurring within the borders of Iraq
[Groovgal] that is where her intel stopped
[Groovgal] Now, lets fast forward to Sept
[Groovgal] we all know that movement was on par in the news and media around this time
[Groovgal] UN meetings were becoming as common as office gossip
[Groovgal] They sometimes appeared to be meeting every week about something
[Groovgal] now not everythig was about the RV
[Groovgal] I suppose that is what is most frustrating to those of us who research this stuff endlessly
[Groovgal] and we see some try to turn everything into news of the RV
[Groovgal] not everything is pertaining to the revaluation of the IQD
[Groovgal] now... I also have a government source who is on the Foreign Economic Advisory Board
[Groovgal] this board has been in place for quite a long time
[Groovgal] and it's main purpose is to set an agenda and a working budget for the government of Iraq to become the mirror image of Kuwait
[Groovgal] when Iraq hits a new quarter the (FEAB) is sent to Iraq to do a review
[Groovgal] and to check their budgets to make sure they are staying on the plan
[Groovgal] now many of you have been in this for years
[Groovgal] you sit each day and hear more and more bs rumors released that amount to nothing
[Groovgal] and that is what you've lived off of for some time now
[Groovgal] but the actual workings of the process of reaching an internationally recognized currency has only truly been in the workings since July or so
[Groovgal] why?
[Groovgal] because they had to complete the "list"
[Groovgal] now... roughly in the middle of Aug... China threw a fit about the value of the USD
[Groovgal] this was for a two fold reason
[Groovgal] 1) they anted to draw attention to themselves as most dictators love to do
[Groovgal] also, to pose the possibility that the U.S. is no longer able to maintain their powerful position thus fueling concern to the Global Leaders of its unstable economy and in hopes of taking away the U.S.'s voting power
[Groovgal] from the UN/WB/IMF etc
[Groovgal] BUT there was another reason
[Groovgal] the secondary reason was this
[Groovgal] They were concerned that with the value of the USD falling
[Groovgal] and everything backed by the greenback
[Groovgal] it would be fruitless to allow Iraq to RV in the current economic climate
[Groovgal] if they allow Iraq to RV/RI in the current economic climate and their currency were to float against the world market
[Groovgal] the value of the IQD would drop
[Groovgal] further causing more economic crisis....
[Groovgal] in essence everything that the U.S./Europe and other have done to turn Iraq into another Kuwait would be an essential wash
[Groovgal] so China came to the table and basically said ... that before they should allow Iraq to RI/RV
[Groovgal] that they wanted Iraq to prove that they were economically sustainable through the economic crisis
[Groovgal] the US sent the Foreign Economic Advisory Board to Iraq just days before the SDR allocations were to be disbursed
[Groovgal] The US wanted to evaluate Iraq's budget and future economic growth plans
[Groovgal] this is where my government source came into play here
[Groovgal] now he was sent to Iraq on Sept 3
[Groovgal] while he was there ... on the first day he met with the Iraqi FM's
[Groovgal] NOW
[Groovgal] i want you all to listen to this
[Groovgal] The RI was their only focus
[Groovgal] it was the topic of discussion
[Groovgal] if you can wrap your minds around the idea that Iraq right now feels as if they are having their hands held and are essentially still wearing "diapers" then you'll understand just how badly Iraq wants out of this
[Groovgal] they want the RI and they want it NOW
[Groovgal] They had 10 + hour meetings with our FEAB
[Groovgal] Now, Medic said that it was our Treasury that went to Iraq
[Groovgal] he was close....
[Groovgal] it wasn't Treasury that had anything to do with this
Groovgal] it was the FEAB
[Groovgal] yes some members of Treasury did visit iraq
[Groovgal] but only to discuss the GDP and NAFTA agreements
[Groovgal] so he was on the right track of thinking just not the right division
[Groovgal] So on Sept 4
[Groovgal] my source attending a meeting with the Iraqi FM's and they were discussing how they can prove their economic sustainability
[Groovgal] what do they produce the most of?
[Groovgal] OIL [Groovgal] the only way to prove themselves worthy of an RV was to prove that they would be able to reach an acceptable level of out put
[Groovgal] far greater than what is in production
[Groovgal] which we
[Groovgal] ve seen in a recent article tht Medic referred to earlier today in which it states that Iraq expects to reach 6 mill
[Groovgal] Now, my government source was given orders on the 4th while in Baghdad to
[Groovgal] fly to London
[Groovgal] he had never been asked to speak in front of any UN meeting and he was a tad taken back with this order
[Groovgal] when he reached there...
[Groovgal] he had to lay out the budget before the members of the group for Iraq
[Groovgal] and essentially show how Iraq was going to be economically sustainable
[Groovgal] now if you all are paying attention here
[Groovgal] you will see that I keep using the phrase "economic sustainability"
[Groovgal] mean, can they sustain their economy without failing?
[Groovgal] that is the global concern right now!
[Groovgal] on all fronts
[Groovgal] Now on Sunday Sept 6th... my source while meeting with the UN walked away with the doors being shut behind him for a closed door meeting
[Groovgal] he doesn't know 100% for sure but he is about 70% certain that on that day
[Groovgal] the UN council voted on whether to allow Iraq to RI/RV and also discussed the issue of the Ch. 7 release
[Groovgal] now, before everyone gets in a tizzy about the Chapter 7 release I want to say that
[Groovgal] Iraq doesn't need a full release from chapter 7 to RI/RV
[Groovgal] they are currently in a position to RV/RI
[Groovgal] now..... I believe that we can catch up to this month now
[Groovgal] This month we have witnessed Talabini go before the UN
[Groovgal] if you go back and read his speech
[Groovgal] you will see that he speaks of why Iraq should be released from Chapter 7
[Groovgal] he speaks of the 2009 budget
[Groovgal] he IS talking about the review completed at the first of Sept by the FEAB
[Groovgal] he is stating his plea to the UN without outright stating this.... they Iraq has proven they have grounds to be released from the Chapter 7 AND
[Groovgal] this is the part you wont hear
[Groovgal] but it is also the plea for an RI/RV
[Groovgal] now
[Groovgal] yesterday, Medic was mistaken on how significant the UN article was
v[Groovgal] if you are just now hearing of this article here is the link
[Groovgal] http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs//2...ab3917.doc.htm
[Groovgal] Medic was under the impression that the IMF was not controled by the UN

4groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:13 pm

azdinar

As I stated above: Okay not agree with this all but if you are going to post part of a chat that has four parts. Why not post it all?

Part 3

6:51 PM [Groovgal] okay....

6:51 PM [Groovgal] mass reval?

6:52 PM [Groovgal] Now medic has a friend that is wonderful at crunching numbers

6:53 PM [Groovgal] yes mdr09 ?

6:53 PM [mdr09] CMC !!!!!

6:53 PM [Groovgal] hello hun

6:53 PM [Groovgal] [smiley face]

6:54 PM [Groovgal] okay, with being said they are the specialist but I have a theoretical understanding of economics

6:54 PM [Groovgal] there has been a lot of talk about the G 17 wanting to do a mass reval

6:55 PM [Groovgal] for many months some of us has been speculating on which currencies would be revaluated

6:55 PM [Groovgal] now the purpose of a mass reval

6:55 PM [Groovgal] would be to correct the world market

6:56 PM [Groovgal] we were unsure what countries were on that list

6:56 PM [Groovgal] I was personally assuming that there would be from ten countries on upward to 15

6:57 PM [Groovgal] but as the UN stated. it is now known to be 11

6:57 PM [Groovgal] now there is a VERY short list of who knows exactly which countries will reval

6:58 PM [Groovgal] china is on that list of speculation

6:58 PM [Groovgal] they have talked about it for years

6:58 PM [Groovgal] but the time is right for now

6:58 PM [Groovgal] now will they? it is unknown

6:59 PM [lovin_life1] guess we got the flush

6:59 PM [Groovgal] I agree

7:00 PM [Groovgal] if you consider NAFTA trade agreements you will see the purpose of reval

7:01 PM [Groovgal] I really don't want to go into NAFTA trade agreements here

7:01 PM [Groovgal] now it is the mission for the UN to have control over all central banking

7:02 PM [Groovgal] this is the purpose of the IMF and the WB

7:02 PM [Groovgal] in theory if they can pull currencies off the peg and they allow them to float against the market demand

7:03 PM [Groovgal] then each of those countries are no longer under extreme control

7:03 PM [Groovgal] they then are brought up to another level

7:03 PM [Groovgal] a level in which would allow the UN to gain control

7:03 PM [Groovgal] of their central banking system

7:04 PM [Groovgal] if you can wrap your minds around the idea that it IS the agenda for the UN to gain control of all monetary systems

7:04 PM [Groovgal] then all of this will became as clear as glass

7:04 PM [Groovgal] that is what this has been about this entire time

7:05 PM [Groovgal] so in theory.... if they do a mass reval... they believe it will correct the mass economic crisis... thus stablizing the global economy

7:06 PM [Groovgal] GDP = gross domestic product

7:06 PM [Groovgal] and population size

7:06 PM [Groovgal] also, allowing the IMF and WB the ability to gain control of those banks in the upcomming years ahead

7:07 PM [Groovgal] now that is the explaination of the mass reval... it is not lengthy and is sometimes vague.... I'm vague for a few reason

7:07 PM [Groovgal] reasons

7:07 PM [Groovgal] why it is all political

7:07 PM [Groovgal] it isn't our concern

7:07 PM [Groovgal] and it has absolutely nothing to do with the IQD

7:08 PM [Groovgal] it is only important as far as speculating on other currencies

7:08 PM [Groovgal] lol

7:09 PM [Groovgal] now if anyone has questions pertaining to the last conversation I had on here...I'll take some questions but not too many.... if I can't answer them I'll say so...and If I can then I'll do my best

7:09 PM [eddell85] its kinda scary to think the un wants control of our money too

7:10 PM [marx] It is a precurser to a 1 world currency-new world order

7:10 PM [eddell85] and we are falling into line

7:10 PM [Groovgal] yes it is... but that is the truth...

7:10 PM [Groovgal] now it is nothing to be gravely concerned about right now

7:10 PM [Groovgal] I know that many of you are reading articles that pertain to the Amero

7:10 PM [Groovgal] but that is a way's off

7:11 PM [Groovgal] fact of the matter is

7:11 PM [eddell85] so how close are we in your opinion groovgal

7:11 PM [Groovgal] the US alone wouldn't allow it to happen....society has to come to a certain understanding before it would allow that and at this point society isn't there

7:11 PM [eddell85] to r/v or r/i

7:11 PM [cosiangel] GG: based on what you know, is any danger of the USD being phased out by the UN and IMF? We are seeing articles to that extent

7:11 PM [happyguy] Can you pinpoint the reference to an exchange rate increase for iraq in that paragraph - I'm sure it's there, I just can't see it.

7:11 PM [Groovgal] eddell85 it is my OPINION that we are on top of this

7:12 PM [aks1953] as far as i know and have experience living in different countries IMF or WB never takes over countries banks, they can refuse loans and thats the only bargaining hand they have

7:12 PM [cosiangel] Oh NM I just saw your answer

7:12 PM [DawnJF] This is a really interesting article concerning the dollar and basket currencies http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...-currency.html

7:13 PM [irishbrian] GG I mad a comment earlier about the article from the UN surely others will be able to figure out that it is about an Iraq RV/RI and therefore they need to move very quickly to complete the process??

7:13 PM [goldrush] Groovgal do you think that the reval on the other 10 countries will be simultainious or time lapsed?

7:13 PM [homebldr] GG..do we need to have the questions sent to a moderator so you can keep up?

7:13 PM [Please RV Today] Groovgal thank you the education!!!

7:14 PM [Groovgal] yes they will want to move quickly in order to curb speculation

7:14 PM [tapeboy] what is your opinion as to when imf would demand that iraq has an acceptable currency to pay back the 5 billion loan? at the time the loan was approved, the time the funds are disburssed or the time that the loan payments are to begin? thanks.

7:14 PM [Groovgal] Please RV Today yw

7:14 PM [shiler] Am I correct in assuming that China would like for their currency to be a little weaker against the dollar to improve their ability to export goods to the US. Typically a weak dollar causes a reduced consumption of imports

7:14 PM [Lady of the Lake] GG... what do you have in mind, that SOCIETY must be like in order to fall into the world currency?

7:14 PM [Uptheriver] Very interesting... It does make sense that this is a attempt to correct the world economy. The question is time. this may take years to put into play. Our rv looks to be a ways down the road. Right?

7:14 PM [shiler] The currencies that reval (other than the dinar) may revalue lower if it increases their ability to export goods to the US. This is why China wants a strong dollar

7:14 PM [Groovgal] i can't keep up here.....

7:14 PM [Groovgal] lol

5groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:16 pm

azdinar

Part 4

7:15 PM [jk1905] slow down gang....one at a time

7:15 PM [mailman17] Uptheriver No...our R.V. is now..JMO

7:15 PM [Pug] OH...slow down. Please IM all questions to me.

7:15 PM [mdr09] ******** one at a time ********

7:15 PM [Groovgal] go to pug

7:16 PM [CaptainJack] Groovegal ... just got done reading your posts .... thank you for the info

7:16 PM [Groovgal] Now I'm not going to get into a political debate...this isn't the place for it...

This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.

7:16 PM [Groovgal] you're welcome Captain

7:16 PM [Pug] Groovgal would you like to take a 10-15 min break?

7:16 PM [dinarsjhom] what is the future of the us dolar?

7:16 PM [Groovgal] Pug please don't post any that are political

7:16 PM [Groovgal] sure

7:17 PM [Cool] Send all questions to Pug Groovgal has the floor listen and learn!!

7:17 PM [Groovgal] lets go on

7:17 PM [Semika] suggestion ... no "one world govt/new world order/amero" questions ... and NO commennts .... comment after GG is done.

7:17 PM [Semika] Keep it IQD/RV/RI related .....

7:18 PM [Groovgal] thank you Semika.... this is not a debate and everyone is entitled to their personal opinions... I've never claimed to be the "All Knowing"

7:18 PM [Groovgal] okay. pug please post

7:19 PM [Pug] [Badbumble] Has it been decided if it will be a RV or an RI yet?

7:19 PM [Groovgal] yw Allgood

7:19 PM [tiger] Did I understand you to say that all 10 would RV/RI at the same time and if so IYO could that slow the process down?

7:20 PM [Groovgal] Bad, medic is correct when he stated that Iraq wants and RI and the US/Europe wans and RV

7:20 PM [Groovgal] wants*

7:20 PM [Groovgal] it is unclear on what we will get

7:20 PM [Groovgal] I am hedging my bets that it is an RI

7:21 PM [Groovgal] next

7:21 PM [Pug] [Megalodon] In the past, when the committee has decided to adjust the conversion rate of a country, how quickly didthey move on the decision?

7:21 PM [Groovgal] mega, I don't know the answer to that.. sorry

7:21 PM [Pug] [homebldr] In looking at Iraq's potential GDP...was any manufacturing or agriculture considered...or just oil?

7:22 PM [Groovgal] homebldr.... all that was considered was OIL because the remaining is still in the process of being constructed and has yet to produce an acceptable level of output

7:23 PM [Finnigan] Groov, we you say on top of it, what does that mean in time,if you can? Thank you.

7:23 PM [chloe] post your questions to pug please!

7:23 PM [sb365] Can the US take a cut off the top with a RI?

7:23 PM [Groovgal] Finnigan, it is my personal opinon that by considering the trends of the UN/IMF/WB

7:23 PM [Groovgal] hand on peeps

7:24 PM [Groovgal] that they have shown that on average they are two weeks to 1 month behind their decisions

7:24 PM [Groovgal] I would say that based on knowing that this was decided upon in Sept

7:21 PM [Pug] [homebldr] In looking at Iraq's potential GDP...was any manufacturing or agriculture considered...or just oil?

7:22 PM [Groovgal] homebldr.... all that was considered was OIL because the remaining is still in the process of being constructed and has yet to produce an acceptable level of output

7:23 PM [Finnigan] Groov, we you say on top of it, what does that mean in time,if you can? Thank you.

7:23 PM [chloe] post your questions to pug please!

7:23 PM [sb365] Can the US take a cut off the top with a RI?

7:23 PM [Groovgal] Finnigan, it is my personal opinon that by considering the trends of the UN/IMF/WB

7:23 PM [Groovgal] hang on peeps

7:24 PM [Groovgal] that they have shown that on average they are two weeks to 1 month behind their decisions

7:24 PM [Groovgal] I would say that based on knowing that this was decided upon in Sept

7:24 PM [Groovgal] that if we look at the trends then I believe we are looking at this month

7:25 PM [Groovgal] sb, yes

7:25 PM [Groovgal] okay a few more

7:25 PM [Pug] everyone stop! The only people that should be puttin the chat are me & Groovgal. MODS do NOT accept any thing that pops up on your screen. REJECT it please!

7:26 PM [Pug] [dinar for 5] was the loan granted and accepted for certain?

7:27 PM [Groovgal] I don't know with certainity...but is is my belief that the loan was accepted now when it will go into affect is another question is based upon the conditions of the loan which will

7:27 PM [Groovgal] and I say this with certainity.... WILL NOT be public

7:27 PM [Groovgal] next

7:27 PM [Pug] [papa03] With all we know now, what else would be the hold up?

7:28 PM [Groovgal] papa, only whether if it is going to be an RI or an RV lmao! can you imagine that we are that close that it is come down to this?

7:28 PM [Groovgal] okay 3 more

7:29 PM [Pug] Is it correct to assume that China may want a lower revale of their currency in the future since a weak dollar decreases american demand for imports. I would think that currencies other than the dinar could reval lower if it means a better opportunity to export to US

7:30 PM [Groovgal] I would agree Pug

7:30 PM [Groovgal] impressive question there

7:30 PM [Groovgal] had to re-read 3 times

7:30 PM [Groovgal] lol

7:30 PM [Pug] Groovgal it wasn't mind. just didn't have enough room for the member's name

7:31 PM [Groovgal] oh well, kuddos to whomever wrote it

7:31 PM [Groovgal] 2 more

7:31 PM [Pug] [BlackKarma] Can the US take a cut off the top with a RI?

7:32 PM [Groovgal] yes blackkarma they can.... it's a little tricky but they could....

7:32 PM [Groovgal] that is a question that needs to be tested by some of the economist on this site

7:33 PM [Groovgal] 1 more

7:33 PM [Pug] PM [whitenuckle] any idea why iraq wants to wait till 2010 to start the money flowinf from the imf? 6:32 PM [whitenuckle] why wouldnt they be in a similar situation as india, and get the money now?

7:35 PM [Groovgal] India doesn't have a huge surplus of Oil in reserves either.... I believe that they will want to sell off all oil at the possible higher rate...then lower to a more stable currency before beginning the loan agreement but this is only a theory

Now after reading the whole chat it will be interesting to see how much can be proven true and how much is just opinion?

6groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:24 pm

thanks willie...it is interesting someone else views on all this mess.

7groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:31 pm

thanks azdinar for the other parts of it....sometime some of us don't get all the parts when we can go there and get them ourselves...we get them from others that send them to us.

8groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:51 pm

retired2934

retired2934

this is a great take on the UN/IMF connection......who holds all the cards here???? who knows

9groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 pm

OWL

TY Willie and Az! This gal seems sharp and claims to be a researcher(?) by profession. I admit she COULD be SGS for all I know.
Smile

10groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:01 am

Does it really matter what this person has to say? She might be sharp, and, might be a researcher as she claims, but, in reality, what has she said that has moved the RV any closer? What did any of you read that might possibly help find how what a possible rate or date may be? Don't get me wrong here, I'm not attacking her for what she has done or said. She does a lot of research, as do many others. But, my point is simply this, It doesn't matter how much research one does concerning the Iraqi Dinar. It doesn't matter who is doing the researching. It doesn't matter what bank is questioned. It doesn't matter who got banned from wherever they may have gotten banned from. It doesn't matter what Frank or medic or duck2000 or okie or groovegal or...need I go on... it doesn't matter what any of them say or "predict". If the dinar is going to revalue, it will do so, not because some internet username has said it will by next Monday or Tuesday, but no later than Thursday. There is no way that anybody who has intimate knowledge of timelines is going to let it out to be "discovered" on the internet. Let's dumb it down a little. Let's say the transportation department decides to build a new superhighway in the Texas panhandle. Just an announcement of their intention could be enough to fuel a slight increase in property asking prices. If they included in their statement that the highway would be built in Cottle or Childress county, Property prices would increase even higher county wide. Now, IF, they said it was going through Joe's property on Monday, What do you think Joe would do? If I were Joe, I would try to buy all the surrounding property I could get my hands on, and, I would do so as cheaply as possible. Ok, guess what? Joe's property and the surrounding property is the dinar of this scenario. You can bet one thing here, If I am involved with that highway, if my money and the future of my business (or country)is at stake, I am going to make sure that this is kept out of the spotlight as much as possible until the deal is done, the property is bought and the "button is pushed". No amount of research, or prediction, is going to make it happen any sooner. Nor is it going to tell us what day it's going to happen, or what rate it will come in at.

Que sera, sera...what will be, will be!!!

All right, with all that said, I am finished. I said what I had to say. If you want to kick, bash, spank, slap, whap or laugh, go right ahead. I can take it, in fact, I look forward to it. Just don't fly too slowly in front of me.

11groovegal chat Empty Re: groovegal chat Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 pm

FlyUnited....there is a great difference in those who "research" and those who claim some "secret source"....several of us has researched and compared notes over the years, great way to learn and understand world economys and see through the BS secret source post also.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum