I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Work set the first of next September as the date for cashing retired workers for the months of July and August

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Work set the first of next September as the date for cashing retired workers for the months of July and August

Service identified the retirement and social security of workers in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, the first of next September as the date for the allocation of retired workers for the months of July and August through post offices.

An official source in the ministry to the press department at the National Center for Information that the department will be distributed in accordance with the provisions of the new rates set by the Council of Ministers, will receive the retired, who has secured the service of 30 years and over 200 thousand dinars per month, and receives retired content service, which has less than 30 years, 170 thousand dinars per month.

He added that the family of deceased pensioner, which has more than three beneficiaries will receive 150 thousand dinars per month, and the family of the deceased, consisting of retired beneficiaries will receive 140 thousand dinars per month, and receive a retired family of the deceased, consisting of one receivable 130 thousand dinars a month.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum