I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Waiting Game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Waiting Game Empty The Waiting Game Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:36 pm

lionheart

lionheart

From Next Door

Originally Posted by Will Cashem
The fact that the Investment Law was SNUCK through last night. None of our intel had this info…………that to me is a crucial pattern………..broken.
Intel/info ………..we are still waiting for more confirmation on this but it looks like they may announce that TBI will be joining the NYSE and London’s Exchange. We have more intel of a phone call that we made to Reuters inquiring about this meeting. The gentleman on the phone was short but did reaffirm that if you own dinars………..you will be very happy.
If what I am sharing with you holds up this Wednesday……….it may not necessarily be the announcement of the RI……….but it certainly is a perfect stage to do it in. Especially when you consider the following day to be Thanksgiving. An announcement followed by banks closing……….could equal the time necessary for us to exchange next week.
How about the India converter at 322. Well………..some say tomato and some say ………….ketchup. Some convert to the left ……..and some convert to the right……..LOL.
He (Shabibi) said it would be the year of economic growth in ’09. Hmmm…….but he also said that we want to return the IQD back to the level it was in the 80/90’s. IMO…….they are very close. He also said that he was going to remove speculators from their desire to lift the IQD’s value. Family………that’s exactly what they are doing right now. They are trying to shake you loose of your dinars.

I just wanted to comment on a few parts.

The Investment Law is just about allowing foreigners to own land for housing projects, etc.
http://www.reuters.com/article/world...5AM1OJ20091123

The "you will be very happy" sounds like rumours from bank contacts... I don't know what else to say... but I hope that's what the Rueters guy said.

The Thanksgiving comment... does Frank think it's still coming this week? I'm sure either I misunderstood or he misspoke. At any rate, there are no long weekends this weekend.

India-forex.com (now bandwidth exceeded) had all exchanges rates posted incorrectly. Gold was listed as 1.49:1 vs. the USD....

The part about bringing the IQD back to the rate of the 80's - that is true and that's the only reason I'm looking at what the "infogurus" are hearing/relaying to us.

So - 23+2... let's hope this TBI news conference brings some additional good news.

2The Waiting Game Empty Re: The Waiting Game Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:35 am

Quote: The fact that the Investment Law was SNUCK through last night.

Bullcrap!!! Read the last 5 articles we have posted on the Investment law...they say this was coming!!! and that it would be done this week...GOOD GOSH do the idiots "intel" group NOT read the damn news?

Quote: Intel/info ………..we are still waiting for more confirmation on this but it looks like they may announce that TBI will be joining the NYSE and London’s Exchange.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO Per the following clips out of news articles:

1. The bank will upgrade its core banking system to the latest version of Misys Equation, and will also integrate Misys Trade Innovation Plus 2.0 trade services application and the Equation Branch Automation application.

2. Iraq Business is pleased to announce the contract with the company CMS Forex, one of the largest brokerage firms in the United States and registered with the NFA

3. Mr. Hassan paint NASDAQ issued a declaration on the big screens during the electronic trading session welcoming the Iraqi Stock Exchange under the slogan of the Iraqi Stock Exchange and the Iraqi flag in the center of Times Square New York. The day before the Iraqi delegation held a meeting with the institution of control in New York Stock Exchange (Vinra) responsible for oversight of trading in U.S. stocks.

OH NEVER MIND...This person will always be a total idiot when it comes to this investment and their "intel, source, contact" is soooooooo FULL OF BULLSHIT...people need to hit delete before reading this crap.

3The Waiting Game Empty Re: The Waiting Game Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:08 am

LMAO.....

4The Waiting Game Empty Re: The Waiting Game Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:01 am

lionheart

lionheart

lol MrsCk I am glad you always clear things up

5The Waiting Game Empty Re: The Waiting Game Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 am

outkastjamz

All I can say is they are ALL idiots!!!!!!!!!

6The Waiting Game Empty Re: The Waiting Game Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:59 am

littlekracker

lol jamz...why do you want to insult idiots.... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum