I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

3.07 rumor

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13.07 rumor Empty 3.07 rumor Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Donn said early coffee chat about 3.07...got a email copy of it not sure what chatroom this was from:

( This was brought to the chat. As always, take it for what it's worth...but wouldn't it be great if this turns out to be true!? )

[brianlpn] Hey folks i just got the best news 2day, and yeah tucker hes an idiot. call me a liar and idiotbash me, whatever, but im going to say what i heard:

My uncle a prominent residential housing contracter in NC had his banking investment counselor from Northern Cali call me, she knows Ali.....

[brianlpn] said that he is scrambling to get his offices open by mon, this ready to go. rate at ali's will be 3.07. Like i said say what u will. but i am not one to talk a bunch of bs, if i didnt believe it id keep my mouth shut.

[brianlpn] To be honest these ppl are not rumor based, my uncle didnt even know about this chat room, or any other, regarding dinar until i told him about it yesterday. He gets his info from ppl, not the net.

[brianlpn] just that i trust my family, as im sure everyone does. They have never lied to me about any of this and even the last time it was said to have rv'd, and some sites posted 1.49, i called them and they said 'no it hadnt' b4 any news of such broke anywhere else.

[brianlpn] How the investor knows ali i dont know. All i can say is that my uncle met him and ali through an english guy ( UK ) about a yr ago regarding a huge land development deal just inland from southport nc by st. james plantation.

[brianlpn] i should say that i was told that ali said he would cash at 3.07, now thats not to say that the international rate will be 3.07, if some of the rumors about ppl padding the exchange rate r true then ali may as well. i dont know. but it was said that he will likely get 3.50 in iraq the end

23.07 rumor Empty Re: 3.07 rumor Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:46 pm

littlekracker

well we can hope...

33.07 rumor Empty Re: 3.07 rumor Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:24 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

3.07 rumor Icon_cool In this speculation LK, hope is ALL we have. Thanks CK, hope you all have a great week..67

Last edited by 67 Warrior on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling of course silly)

43.07 rumor Empty Re: 3.07 rumor Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:15 am

retired2934

retired2934

[brianlpn] i should say that i was told that ali said he would cash at 3.07, now thats not to say that the international rate will be 3.07, if some of the rumors about ppl padding the exchange rate r true then ali may as well. i dont know. but it was said that he will likely get 3.50 in iraq the end

This is not what Ali hs been saying all along. Ali has said he will go by the buy/sell rate posted at CBI.

Just saying.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum