I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arab Monetary Fund regulates worm training to Iraqi officials in Abu Dhabi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source: Khaleej Times - 11/01/2010

Arab Monetary Fund regulates worm training to Iraqi officials in Abu Dhabi

Opened yesterday morning at the headquarters of the Arab Monetary Fund in Abu Dhabi, the cycle of financial and macroeconomic policies, for Iraqi officials, organized by the Economic Policy Institute and the Institute of the Fund International Monetary Fund in the framework of the Joint Regional Training Program for 2010.

The course has been attended by 35 participants from Iraq, to deepen understanding of participants to design and implement financial policies and faculty in light of the experience of the International Monetary Fund to monitor economic performance and the design of financial programs.

And HE Dr. Saud Brekan, director of the Institute of economic policies on behalf of Dr. Jassim Al Mannai, Director General, Head of the Governing Council addressed the opening session in which he said that this year is the sixth for Iraqi cadres, and it aims to inform them of the stabilization policies and structural reform in practice within the framework of developing a financial program integrated analysis of the effects of these policies selected from internal and external balances and growth objectives, operation and stability.

. He noted that the session will be based on a number of main themes, which include the basic features of the various accounts used in macroeconomic analysis - the national income and balance of payments and fiscal account and cash account - and the interrelationship between these accounts and forecasting methods for each sector and diagnosis of macroeconomic performance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum