I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Turkmen official: increased allocation application of Article 140 to bring the problem of Kirkuk

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Turkmen official: increased allocation application of Article 140 to bring the problem of Kirkuk

January 12, 2010, Tuesday

Said an official with the Iraqi Turkmen Front in Kirkuk, Sunday, to increase the allocation to the application of Article 140 to bring the problem to maintain and not a solution.

The Arshad Al-Salhi told (Voices of Iraq) that "recent statements by deputy (from the Kurdistan Alliance bloc), Khalid Shuani on increasing allocations of article 140 of the permanent Iraqi constitution election propaganda and it brings the problem, not the solution."

Salhi, and that "the controversial article 140 it needs to be modified and to ratify and to formulate a new constitution in general needs to this amendment and the wording".

On increasing the budget of Kirkuk in the general budget for the year 2010, said that "Everyone wants to be a kind of sums of Kirkuk more, they need to these amounts, but not for political reasons."

The Attorney Shuani sent a letter to House Speaker Ayad al-Samarrai on further allocations in the budget of Kirkuk in 2010, and increased budget allocations development of regions in the province of Kirkuk, because it "did not take into account in the division and number of the population and damage to this province and this constitutional violation."

He also called in his Shuani increase allocations to the Commission on Article 140 of the Constitution, to 270 billion dinars, having been reduced to 170 billion Iraqi dinars.

أصوات العراق/كركوك Voices of Iraq / Kirkuk

I've read a few of kirkuks problem with money to there province from the "Kurds" budget....since art. 140 isn't done...the kirkuk get their province budget money from the Kurds 17%..so Kurds parliament tell kirkuk how much they get.....but it sounds like kirkuk wants money from the GOI budget instead because they will get more from the GOI then they do from the Kurds.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum