I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurdish Alliance: faith in the application of Article 140 is a prerequisite for a future alliances

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kurdish Alliance: faith in the application of Article 140 is a prerequisite for a future alliances

Vice President of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc in the Iraqi Council of Representatives Alborznge Saadi said his bloc did not arrive until now to a final agreement with any party for the Alliance in preparation for the upcoming elections Mattabran it was premature at present.

He added in his statement to the "News section" "We are currently liaising with the various Iraqi forces to secure Iraq, the National Federation supports the new permanent constitution, but we have not yet reached a clear agreement with any party because it was too early," stressing that the need for faith in the application of Article 140 on the normalization of the situation and the province of Kirkuk, the disputed areas is a condition the foundation of the Alliance of Kurds with any party or bloc.

On the alliance with the Iraqi List, said Alborznge "Contacts are ongoing with the Prime Minister Iyad Allawi's list and with the Virtue Party, however, also other Shi'ite parties and the door is open to all," noting that election law would help in determining the form of alliances.

And the mass Alborznge that supports making Iraq one electoral district to vote for Atadhaa In order to be representative of all people, MP, and not without the other, adding that he will be relying on the old law if the House of Representatives was unable legislation a new law for parliamentary elections to come. "

The mass of the Kurdistan Alliance had fought the elections in 2005 a list of Kurdish parties "Union of Kurdistan, the National Democratic," and a number of independent Kurdish figures, and obtained 54 seats in the House of Representatives.

http://209.85.227.132/translate_c?hl...J5Vg8hfK4oe81A

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum