I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rizgar Ali praises Iraqi government decision

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mocha

mocha

Kurdistan News
PUKmedia 10-06-2009 13:01:22
In an exclusive statement to PUKmedia on Wednesday June 10th, 2009, the head of Kirkuk provincial council Rizgar Ali said “the Iraqi government decision to allocate half a dollar for each province that produces oil is an important one. According to this decision, Kirkuk Province will get half a dollar for each barrel that will be produced by its oil fields.”
“Kirkuk needs a private budget, due to the huge destruction at the former regime era. The Iraqi cabinet decision is very important and will allow us to present better services for the people”, he added.

Ali mentioned that this decision will be sent to the Iraqi parliament to approve it and he called on the MPs, especially Kirkuk representatives, to pass the law.
Bearing in mind, the Iraqi cabinet agreed in its meeting on Tuesday June 9th to present a draft law to allocate half a dollar for each barrel to the provinces that produce oil according to Article 121/3 of the Iraqi constitution, which said “allocating a share of the obtained revenues by the federal government to the regions and provinces, by taking their revenues into consideration.”

half a dollar for each barrel to the provinces that produce oil according to Article 121/3

Half a dollar don't seem like much, wonder what Article 121 of the constitution says??? I don't ever remember seeing 121 before...any ideas??

redfox55

but when u have billions of barrels of oil each day that would add up quick

give me .10 on a barrel and my great grand kids would be set for life , if i ever get any

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum