I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hussain Al-Anbuge to Baghdad: the theme Delete Asvarmn Iraqi currency return on a decision of the Government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hussain Al-Anbuge to Baghdad: the theme Delete Asvarmn Iraqi currency return on a decision of the Government

2010/03/14 at 09:18 GMT Baghdad | (0) Comments | Add a comment

Hussain Al-Anbuge to Baghdad: the theme Delete Asvarmn Iraqi currency a decision to return to the government

Dr. Hussain Al-Anbuge Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister: The subject of the Iraqi currency delete Asvarmn decision to return a government that is going to say on the subject, she is now not among the priorities that the Iraqi economy at this stage is full of the problems and crises that require real critical treatments not cosmetic treatments symbolic and have no value and only confuse the Iraqi currency traders, adding to Anbuge Baghdad Satellite Channel that: the subject of the deletion of zeros will not affect the security of a safe and close on the subject of inflation because the purchasing power will remain as it is as well as being cost the state a lot of money to print the currency and the consequent change of problematic.

Special Baghdad Satellite Channel

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum