I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / House of Representatives discussed a number of laws including the law on ownership of the role of the government and the residents squatters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / House of Representatives discussed a number of laws including the law on ownership of the role of the government and the residents squatters

Conscious / Baghdad / d. Q

19/1/2010 19/1/2010 2:30pm 2:30 pm

The Legal Counsel to the House of Representatives Abdul Sattar al-Bayati, "There are a number of important laws and materials will be presented today to the House of Representatives on his agenda, including ratification of the election of advisers and agents report the number of ministries and members of the protections of the next parliament."

He said al-Bayati told the reporter (news agency, Iraqi Information / conscious) that among the important topics to be discussed by the Council at its meeting today, the subject of compensation for the victims of the former regime and vote on the law (65) of the Coalition Provisional Authority as well as the first reading of the law establishing the University of Abu Hanifa and the University of Sadr's religious Islamic science, in addition to a discussion of Title Act governmental role to residents in the whole of Iraq a preliminary reading and discussion of the law set up a fund care of the orphans, and the second reading of the Electoral Code of Conduct and discuss the issue of squatters on public property And discuss the Iraqi Commercial Bank Law, the Law on the provision of housing for the Iraqi people and amend the Commission.

ت . T.. ف أ P a

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum