I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

House of Representatives ends first and second readings of a number of laws

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

House of Representatives ends first and second readings of a number of laws

Tuesday 05 كانون الثاني 2010

Ended the House of Representatives at its twenty-first regular open meeting on Tuesday the fifth of January 2010 under the chairmanship of Mr. Iyad Samarrai, the President of the first and second readings of a number of laws.

The President of the Council at the beginning of the meeting initiated by reading verses from the Quran that will be dedicated on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to vote on the ready-to-vote laws, which currently stands at ten laws and may increase if the number and complete the final stages of the budget will be voted on next week to be other days dedicated to the work of parliamentary committees, noting that the parliamentary blocs will adhere to assign members to attend and confirmed the absence of mass political motives for the absence of its members.

And finished the first reading of the proposed law on First Amendment of the Corporation Law of political prisoners (4) for the year (2006) and the second reading of a proposed Bill of Rights protections of the Presidency and members of the House of Representatives and the draft third amendment to the law of the Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control.

In another paragraph of the meeting varied views of the MPs at the second reading of the bill on Iraq's accession to the United Nations Convention to ban nuclear tests of 1996, as called for a number of deputies to study the subject thoroughly to find out the feasibility of signing the Convention on Iraq, stressing that Iraq is surrounded by countries possess a large nuclear arsenal which constitutes a threat for him to obtain concessions and commitments before the signing of this agreement, in others felt that joining the convention would help Iraq out of Chapter VII and it does not deny the peaceful use of nuclear energy.

For his part, Mr. Cefadin net and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs that Iraq's accession to the Convention indicates that it does not threaten international peace and security, although the failure to exercise the nuclear activities serve the environment and security of citizens as well as Iraq's acquisition of the gains when accede to, and meeting rose to remain open on Sunday 10/1/2010.

الدائرة الاعلامية Of media
مجلس النواب العراقي Iraqi Council of Representatives
5/1/2010 5/1/2010

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum