I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minister of Water Resources calls on UN to support and assist Iraq in the areas of water and water resources, Ministry of Water Resources Economy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Minister of Water Resources calls on UN to support and assist Iraq in the areas of water and water resources, Ministry of Water Resources
Economy

Ministry of Water Resources

09:40 evening 03 February 1431 (January 19, 2010

Met with the Minister of Water Resources, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, Mr. Gerard Zambrana political adviser in the UN mission to help Iraq (UNAMI) to discuss the support and backing Iraq in the areas of water and water resources.

The Minister pointed out that Iraq is suffering from severe water shortage for the current year and prior years due to a lack of rain, snow and low income water of the Tigris and Euphrates and their tributaries, stressing the importance of the UN to play a more active role in supporting Iraq to obtain its fair share of water and the advancement of sector of water resources through riparian urged neighboring countries with Iraq to sign a binding international agreements on sharing of water quotas and quality in addition to providing support in the fight against desertification and the call to organize a conference under United Nations supervision of all Iraq's neighboring countries to curb the phenomenon of desertification, which was expanded in recent years and to reduce the effects of serious environmental and health

gordondi

There is a need of some of the solid steps need to be taken against the water shortage practically . Instead of planning but doing nothing so far. And Rain harvesting can be the best option for the area's suffering water shortage if adopted on state level and given a good infrastructure.
Rainwater filters

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

you do realize the original post is from Jan 2010 right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum