I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minister of Finance released 20% of the investment budget for province of Baghdad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Minister of Finance released 20% of the investment budget for province of Baghdad
Translated by IRAQdirectory.com - [2/1/2010]

The Ministry of Finance said on Saturday, that its minister instructed, firing 20% of the investment budget for 2010 for the continuity of work of ongoing projects of the province of Baghdad.

The ministry statement said the two sides reviewed "the most prominent projects implemented by the province of Baghdad in 2009 and preservation plans for the implementation of projects for the year 2010", the minister instructed in the "fire 20% of the investment budget for 2010."

The statement quoted al-Zubaidi emphasis on "the need for optimum exploitation of the investment budget for 2010", and "the importance of activating the investment sector for the implementation of conservation projects."

The minister pointed out that "the budget in 2010 will return the funds that were taking place in 2009 within the investment budget by 50% launched at the beginning of the year and 50% fired if approved supplementary budget as well as shoot 20% of the investment budget for 2010 for the continuity of work of ongoing projects to preserve" .

According to the statement, al-Zubaidi instructed to form the "Committee of the entities referred to Law No. 20 of 2009, adding to the representative of the province of Baghdad to follow up the issue of compensation affected by the hostilities and military threats and terrorist operations."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum