I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Atrushi calls on China to drop the remaining debt of Iraq to engage in investment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Atrushi calls on China to drop the remaining debt of Iraq to engage in investment

Aswat Al-Iraq - Arabic -- 02/02/2010
(MENAFN - Aswat Al-Iraq - Arabic) The member of the Finance Committee in Parliament, Sami Atrushi, Monday, China to drop the remaining debt on Iraq and then enter into the field of investment.

The Attorney-Atrushi of the Kurdistan Islamic Union, told (Voices of Iraq) that "China's delay for the downing of the remaining debt on Iraq caused by waiting for China to Masiwol by Iraq after the United States the U.S. exit from it; because they see the fire of Iraq's debt interest and then enter in the field of investment," .

The Minister of Finance Baqir al-Zubaidi search, according to a statement issued yesterday by the Ministry, with the Chinese ambassador in Baghdad, Zhang Yi, the bilateral agreement signed between Iraq and China initialed in Beijing and containing the fire 80% of China's debt on Iraq, amounting to 8,5 billion dollars, indicating Chinese ambassador to the transfer of Zubeidi Chinese State Council approved the agreement.

He Atrushi "China is in urgent need of the issue of oil and energy in the first place, a view that Iraq is the market promising to give them an adequate amount of energy and oil."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum