I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicken War....LOL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chicken War....LOL Empty Chicken War....LOL Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:46 pm

CHICKEN WARRRRRRRR....LOL
LK you will laugh on this one!!!

China imposes anti-dumping duties on U.S. chicken
(2/5/2010)

China announced today that it plans to impose duties ranging from 43.1% to 105.4% on chicken imported from the U.S., accusing U.S. companies of selling chicken products in China under the cost of production, according to the National Chicken Council.

The Chinese commerce ministry said importers of U.S. chicken products must place deposits in the Chinese customs bank that will be refunded should the ministry decide differently in the future.

China launched an anti-dumping investigation shortly after the U.S. last September imposed protective duties on automobile and truck tires manufactured in China and announced its findings today after President Barack Obama said China should revalue its currency and said he will meet with the Dalai Lama at the White House, matters that are quite sensitive to the Chinese government.

Last year, China was the second-largest market for U.S. chicken exports.

2Chicken War....LOL Empty Re: Chicken War....LOL Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 pm

littlekracker

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo...i've got a chicken war for em..i can also tell them what to do with their chicken issues..JUST DONT EAT CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3Chicken War....LOL Empty Re: Chicken War....LOL Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:59 pm

OH come on LK....you "high" jacked that load of chicken from the chinese last week and just had a ball hiding it from them....lmaoooooooo

4Chicken War....LOL Empty Re: Chicken War....LOL Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:42 am

littlekracker

only because i had to....lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum