I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Al-Dabbagh: approval of the draft law the opinion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Al-Dabbagh: approval of the draft law the opinion

(Voice of Iraq) - 09/02/2010

(Voice of Iraq) - Date: February 9, 2010

Said government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said the Cabinet has decided to propose draft law on the opinion of the auditor before the State Consultative Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives based on the provisions of Articles (61 / I and item 80 / item II) of the Constitution, taking into account the opinion of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

Dabbagh said that the proposed bill the view is to serve as a legal framework for policy-making in each ministry or institution not linked to the Ministry and activating the role of opinion in the work of the tasks assigned to it in different subjects.

The al-Dabbagh said the Cabinet had already decided in its meeting held on 12.2.2008 approved the activation of the necessary legal procedures for the reinstatement of the provisions of Resolution No. (135) for the year 1995 and for forming the bodies of the opinion in State institutions and the resolution referred to is the decision to form a special body called the opinion in each ministry and each is linked to the Ministry except the Pentagon and the Justice and my office, financial control, central bank, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers requested the Council of State to prepare a draft law to replace the resolution addresses the issue of the formation of opinion in the ministries and departments not associated with the Council of the Ministry of State Consultative prepared a draft law in the name of the law (the opinion) that for the involvement of bodies of opinion in the ministry and departments not associated with the Ministry of public policy-making that are commensurate with the development of management and organization of work and greater expertise, efficiency and expansion of participation in power and making recommendations and decisions.

Dabbagh said the bill provided that the officer presiding over the rank of minister and considered to be unrelated to a ministry for the purposes of this Act and the Board consists of the minister or the head of the non-related to the Ministry, agents and those with special grades designated by the minister as well as general managers who hold key positions in the activity of the ministry in addition to experts chosen by the minister of the ministry employees and is headed by the minister is meeting with the selection of a staff secretary of the body where exercise the functions of the study and approve the draft budget of the ministry and the draft development plan and draft laws and regulations, as well as to study the activities and projects, political programs and coordination between the ministry and study the proposals and plans for improving the performance and development production and reduce waste in addition to the supervision and control over the manner and the correct application of legislation and instructions for Balmkaviat and provisions related to improving performance and product development.

Al-Dabbagh that the Authority will consider the injustices that occur to associate dark and flying directly to the secretary and by the inclusion in the agenda of the Commission and if the Commission finds that the decisions or actions taken in violation of the ministry of laws or regulations or instructions, it may stop working with these decisions or actions until a decision on the merits according to the law and the President of the Council of Ministers to transmit what it sees as the issues or the decision of the assigned tasks

The Board holds one meeting and at least every month and each member to express his opinion freely uses and the minister or the head of the non-related to the Ministry recommendations adopted by the Commission to achieve the best performance in the ministry to take the recommendations in the agreement and the decisions and recommendations that have not obtained the agreement of majority and raise each minister (6) months to the Council of Ministers a report on the Commission's work includes the summary of the main topics considered by the Commission and the recommendations adopted at and would be implemented with those recommendations that did not take the statement with the reasons for it.
إنتهى Ends

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum