I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Undersecretary of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs:.....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Undersecretary of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Foreign Affairs: We have heard from our brothers in Iraq are encouraged to take a step forward

Agencies - Network Fayha'a
Said Deputy Foreign Minister Sheikh Khaled Al-Jarallah while attending the Russian Ambassador to Kuwait Kenshak Alexander, who hosted the celebration to mark the National Day of his country at the

Russian embassy, in response to a question on the continuation of the remarks exchanged between Iraq and Kuwait, he replied, and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: We have gone beyond, in my remarks and I think it should look completely different horizon, the horizon of interest to consider the interests of Iraq and Kuwait and on the interests of security and stability in the region as a whole.

He added: "If we remain prisoners of these statements will go one step forward, and we want to go one step forward, and we have heard from the brothers in Iraq to speak, which encourages the tendency to progress to step forward and contribute in building the excellent relations and sophisticated with the brothers in Iraq.

. He continued: We hope that the coming days, such a relaxation, which are visible and in relations with the brothers in Iraq.

Al-Jarallah and answered to a question on the date of the first meeting of the Committee of the Kuwait - Iraq Joint saying: I can not now be held to determine the date, because it is subject to the commitments and the circumstances of each country and officials of both countries, but in the hope of this Committee always exists, where we talked and talked about the Muslim Brotherhood in Iraq and we hope to be able brothers in Iraq from the Kuwaiti side of the meeting soon.

He said Russian Ambassador to Kuwait Kenshak Alexander in response to a question about Russia's attitude to Iraq's claim out of the resolutions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations Special item the situation between Iraq and Kuwait, he said: the Russian position is clear and known, we call upon all parties concerned and, above all, of the Republic of Iraq friendly to the full implementation of resolutions of the Security Council, this international legislation and must be respected and the implementation of the decision, and this is the basis of the Russian position.

The ambassador said Kenshak: We hope that Iraq can get out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations as soon as possible provided that the full implementation of all commitments, and all the international community should help Iraq in this matter and encourage our brothers the Iraqis to cooperate with the United Nations and other stakeholders to achieve the goals provided by existing international resolutions.

It should be noted that the presence of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker Jassem Al-Kharafi, ministers and Arab and foreign ambassadors.

Thanks MrsCK. Good article.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum