I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic forum in Dubai to benefit from international experiences in the face of economic crisis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Economic forum in Dubai to benefit from international experiences in the face of economic crisis

2010-03-16 11:08:58 2010-03-16 11:08:58

BAGHDAD (Iba) Held in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates economic forum to take advantage of international experiences in coping with crises and to strengthen economic performance, especially after the crisis that hit the city early this year.

A statement of the Union of Arab Banks received by the independent press (Iba) said Tuesday that the forum be held for the period from March 24 to 25 will focus on current themes in the President the role of institutions in the Emirate of Dubai in the light of the crisis and the strengths and weaknesses and analyze the opportunities and challenges in addition to the strategic analysis of successful investment .

The statement said that Dubai's crisis is inseparable from the global crisis, but one of the accessories, including wrought by the crisis of unwanted effects on the real sectors and in-kind, and that the main reason for the problem mentioned was the downturn in property prices, as happened in most countries, has led to the decline value of assets corresponding to the debt or the guarantor to them.

The statement pointed out that this actually paying creditors to exercise various kinds of pressure to get their rights, including the requirement that the UAE guarantee or loan repayment and if the State itself, although the circumstances surrounding the crisis and led to the decline in demand for these properties and thus lower prices temporarily.

Alpine and stressed the need to reach a common vision on international investment opportunities in the Gulf region and especially in Dubai.

It should be noted that banks and senior staff in financial markets and financial institutions and officials from the public and private sectors, media and academic circles will participate in the forum. (End) / 20 /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum