I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Ministry to terminate contracts of non-complying Egyptian companies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Trade Ministry to terminate contracts of non-complying Egyptian companies
Tuesday, April 13th 2010 12:14 PM

Baghdad, April 13 (AKnews) - The Iraqi Trade Ministry will terminate the contracts of the Egyptian companies that didn't fulfill their commitments about the provision of the ration card," according to an official source in the Iraqi Trade ministry today.

"The Ministry is considering seriously the termination of contracts with Egyptian companies to provide the ration card items within a maximum period of 90 days, since a large number of those companies did not work seriously to complete the terms of commercial contracts," the legal expert in the Ministry Saadi Al-Khalidi, told the Independent National News Agency of Kurdistan (AKnews).

He said that failure of those companies lies in two things: first in providing a full ration card items, and second the poor quality of goods exported to the Iraqi Trade Ministry.

"Other companies expressed their willingness to cooperate with Iraq in terms of providing ration cards, but the Ministry is reluctant until it sees the accomplishments of those companies and find out the financial system that they follow in the process of importing goods," he added.

He reconfirmed that the Ministry would continue to work seriously with the companies that signed contracts to provide complete and good ration card items.

The Ministry of Trade has stumbled in the last period in giving the ration card items, because the companies didn't commit to the contracts signed lately.

Rn/SH (AKnews)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum