I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq aims to provide 3-4 million jobs by 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flattire

2010-05-12 00:21

Neighborhood: A senior Iraqi Ministry of Planning on Tuesday that Iraq hoped to provide 3-4 million new jobs by 2014 under the economic development plan for five years.

The plan, endorsed by the Cabinet last month to diversifying the economy of oil-producing state, which are damaged by years of war and economic sanctions through the conclusion of partnership agreements between public and private sectors in the industry and attract new foreign investment.
Said Sami when Deputy Minister of Planning during the signing ceremony with the development plan to strengthen the United Nations that the plan aims at the status of implementation to provide 3-4 million new jobs, according to Reuters.
He says the plan also targets an annual economic growth rate of 9.4 percent on average during the period of five years.
The rate of growth of gross domestic product last year's four per cent compared with ten percent in 2008.
And assume the development plan, which extends from 2010 until 2014, an oil price of 63 dollars per barrel in 2011 and 68 dollars in the period from 2012 until 2014.
Officials announced earlier that will be allocated 186 billion dollars for the 2700 plan, which includes a project in various sectors.
He said when told reporters that the plan seeks to diversify its economy and strengthened so as to enhance the contribution of non-oil sectors

http://aljewar.org/news-24439.aspx

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum