I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arab countries need to a hundred million jobs over ten years

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arab countries need to a hundred million jobs over ten years
(Voice of Iraq) - 30/08/2009
LONDON, England (CNN) - are people of the Middle East among the youngest in the region, that 60 per cent of whom are under 25 years, and this provides great momentum, but arrange a lot of challenges as well, Arab countries need to provide one hundred million jobs by 2020, to accommodate the growing workforce.
But the complexities of teaching, education and organization of labor markets may prevent those governments that succeed in achieving its objectives in a timely manner, and went a number of officials to the extent of saying that their countries ", fighting a losing" in this context.
Some experts say the experience of Jordan, for example, that there is a big difference between what has been learned in schools and what is required by the labor market.
Explains Hisham Rawashdeh, director of the National Employment, said: "We often miss the new graduates of the skills required for employment, especially at the level applied."
For his part, said the Knights Hamid, of the Vocational Training Corporation of Jordan: "We aim to help young people because we know that the unemployed, especially at an early age, they face a lot of problems."
Marwan Muasher, Senior Vice-President of the World Bank for Foreign Affairs, says: "The biggest challenge is not in the current global financial crisis, but to tackle the problems of young people have the 70 per cent of people under 30 years old and are entering the job market without having the required skills."
Although countries such as Qatar has opened centers for advanced, but the need to keep a list of institutions for vocational training in industry and health.
Officials question in the employment sectors in Arab countries and the success of the training projects of modern education, stressing that the rapid population increase is enough to derail any future plan to address the recruitment problems that governments fighting a losing battle.
Indeed, the region suffers from a large population explosion, increasing the number of population 40 per cent over the past decade.
http://74.125.65.132/translate_c?hl=...DF2SGQ1tzPpXbw

that 60 per cent of whom are under 25 years,

WOW that not many old folks over there. Maybe if the adults would stop blowing themselves up...there might be more.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum