I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait has received 17.5 billion dollars from Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source: Iba - 13/06/2010

Kuwait has received 17.5 billion dollars from Iraq

Revealed the Public Authority for Assessment of Compensation in Kuwait in a report on Sunday that the State of Kuwait has received 17.5 billion dollars in compensation for the loss of the invasion of Iraq until the end of December last year.

The report said the total value of compensation of 41 billion dollars, including the State of Kuwait has received 17.5 billion dollars for its remaining 23.5 billion dollars for 234 thousand and 247 claims.

According to the report, the environmental claims at the end of last year, amounting to 3 billion and 786 million and 231 thousand and 496 dollars, with the amounts received, including two billion and 438 million and 548 thousand and 30 dollars, amounts reserved amount to 510 000 101 thousand dollars amounts to the amounts of the remaining 837 million and 581 thousand and 670 dollars.

Committee approved the claims in the United Nations an amount of 2.95 billion dollars for claims of government for the rehabilitation of Kuwait's environment by the Commission's decision 258 at the end of 2009, Kuwait received, including two billion and 212 million and 418 thousand and 722 dollars, and detained, including the amount of 510 000 101 thousand dollars and keep them 234 million and 206 thousand dollars .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum