I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: nearly two billion dollars investment in Kurdistan and Kuwait in the lead

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Official: nearly two billion dollars investment in Kurdistan and Kuwait in the lead

Author: RS
Editor: AH
Sunday, 22 August 2010 12:49 GMT
Alsumaria News / Dahuk

Authority announced the investment in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Sunday, that the volume of investment projects in the private sector amounted to more than one billion and 970 million dollars during the current year, with emphasized that the Arab companies in the forefront of foreign investment in the region.

The director of studies and information in the form of investment Kurdistan Haydar Mustafa in an interview with "Alsumaria News", "About 61 investment projects carried out during the past seven months by the private sector, including the implementation of 21 projects in the area of housing and 13 commercial and 13 industrial projects and five tourism projects and four agricultural projects and three projects in the areas of health, education and sports, "explaining that such projects" dispersed among the governorates of the region by 39 projects in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah in 11 projects and 11 projects in Dahuk. "

He said Mustafa, "the volume of investment in these projects amounted to more than one billion and 970 000 600 thousand dollars," noting that "the volume of domestic investment, which was carried out by companies, Kurdish and Iraqi Arab in the Kurdistan region of 90%, while the volume of foreign investment 8%, while Register joint investment of 2% during the past seven months. "

The director of the Department of Studies and to the information, "the investment in the region tends to change the map of investment towards the establishment of industrial projects and tourism," explaining that "the housing projects were the dominant other investment projects over the past four years."

He said Mustafa, the "volume of foreign investment in the region over the past four years reached 26%, estimated at more than three billion and 600 million dollars," stressing that "Arab countries are ranked first in the western countries in second and Turkey in third place."

And Mustafa, "Kuwaiti companies ranked first among foreign investors, accounting for its investments of more than 42% of foreign investments in the region."

The Investment Authority, the territory of Iraqi Kurdistan have been registered since its inception in 2006, more than 14 billion dollars of the volume of investment projects.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/3/10327/news-details-.html

Kuwait in the lead

"Kuwaiti companies ranked first among foreign investors, accounting for
its investments of more than 42% of foreign investments in the region."

wow 42%........we know were kuwait is going

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum