I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security Council July activity on Iraq

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Security Council July activity on Iraq Empty Security Council July activity on Iraq Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 pm

windreader1

TENTATIVE FORECAST OF THE PROGRAMME OF WORK OF THE SECURITY COUNCIL FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2010

Iraq – DFI / IAMB
Resolution 1905 (2009) of 21 December 2009 Para. 3: requests the Secretary-General to provide written reports to the Security Council on a quarterly basis, to include details on progress made in strengthening financial and administrative oversight of the current Development Fund for Iraq (DFI), as well as the legal issues and options to be considered to implement successor arrangements and an assessment of the Government of Iraq’s progress in preparing for the successor arrangements for the DFI.

The report of the Secretary-General is expected to be issued by 1 July 2010.
Para. 5: requests the Government of Iraq through the head of the Committee of Financial Experts (COFE) to report to the Security Council on a quarterly basis, to provide an action plan and timeline for the transition from the Development Fund for Iraq and details on the progress made in strengthening financial and administrative oversight of the current DFI.

The report of the Government of Iraq is expected to be transmitted by 1 July 2010.

July 12, 2010

Briefing (a.m.) - Iraq (DFI/IAMB)

Private meeting (a.m.) - Iraq (DFI/IAMB)

2Security Council July activity on Iraq Empty Re: Security Council July activity on Iraq Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks mom....just a a.m. meeting....don't think much will come out of it.

CBI is doing a audit from July 7th to July 11th...hmmmmm

bjdksl

bjdksl

thanks for the valuable information ck, and wind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum