I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newspaper: Japanese companies have been awarded a development of an Iraqi oil field

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Newspaper: Japanese companies have been awarded a development of an Iraqi oil field
الجمعة 26 /6/ 2009

. A Japanese newspaper said on Friday that a group of three Japanese companies led by Nippon Oil Corp., in the final stage of talks with Iraq to win a development of the giant oil field Nasiriyah.

. The Iraqi Oil Minister Hussain al-Shahristani said on Thursday that the Iraqi Oil Ministry has chosen the company to win a development of the field of Nasiriyah and sent to the Council of Ministers chosen in order to obtain his consent.

Shahristani refused to disclose the name of the selected company, told Reuters.

The Yomiuri newspaper reported, without giving a source of information that may be reaching an agreement early next month.

. The sources said the oil sector have been invited to Italy's Eni, Nippon Oil, Japanese and Spanish Repsol to provide special offers to hold the engineering, procurement and construction, but the Repsol is no longer a party to the competition. The official declined to comment from Nippon Oil.

. Nippon Oil is leading the consortium of Japanese, as well as INPEX good engineering company. G. C.

. The newspaper said that oil production may reach 150 thousand barrels per day over the two years after the commencement of drilling, planned to increase to 600 thousand barrels per day.

It added that the project, which will include the establishment of an oil refinery and a facility for generating electricity is expected to cost about two billion (10.4 billion dollars) and the government will support through the Japan Bank for International Cooperation.

. It was scheduled to award a Nasiriyah in late April or early May but were delayed after Iraq's request to review the presentation and submission.
Iraqi officials said the field of Nassiriya can pump 100 thousand barrels per day during the 18 months, while officials said that Eni could eventually pump one million barrels per day.

(الدولار يساوي 95.99 ين ياباني) (The U.S. dollar is equal to 95.99 Japanese yen)

http://74.125.113.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.nasiriyah.org/ar/modules.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D13533&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.nahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjD8vn62pI-HEEa9OSNtpqJsHyf6Q

redfox55

so how do they get to be the first to know

hey japan wait your turn

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum