I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japanese Ambassador discusses future development with Provincial leaders and PRT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Japanese Ambassador discusses future development with Provincial leaders and PRT
Ambassador Japanese discusses the future development With local leaders and the local reconstruction team

Nasiriyah, Iraq - The Japanese ambassador in Iraq with the leaders of Dhi Qar, residents and members of the local reconstruction team on Thursday paid a visit to discuss ways to distribute the Japanese grant assistance program, worth 5 million dollars in the province.

The Meeting highlighted the possibilities of the Government of Japan to work directly with local government with regard to consideration of the draft Alttorwalastosmar. Ltd cluster considered the possibilities of developing oil fields and building Aoaadp rehabilitation health centers.

The meeting was constructive and was ordained as the faces of all present and optimism about the opportunity to work closely in future projects.

The reconstruction team helps local Iraqis to identify the problems and challenges facing local governments and they are helping the Iraqis to work to work on these problems, such as developing the capability of civil and economic development, infrastructure, rule of law.

U.S. forces are supporting the local reconstruction team while the experts and leaders in civil and building up capacity, which will Pttoernoaip life for Iraqis.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum