I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / MP Salim Jubouri: withdrawal on a day of joy and victory in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / MP Salim Jubouri: withdrawal on a day of joy and victory in Iraq
Conscious / Baghdad / Kh. G
28/6/2009 2:43 pm
Described member of the House of Representatives of the Accordance Front, Salim al - The thirtieth day of June, the day was important in the lives of Iraqis.
He Juburi reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) on the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq is a day of joy and victory in Iraq and could already be on the real sovereignty, warning at the same time That Are the days that followed days of the date of the street is unsafe because we believe that the Iraqi security forces of Iraq are still so far do not have full capacity to maintain the land and the security in full.
He stressed the need for the Attorney-Jubouri is that Iraqi forces would be the level at which the people aspire to achieve security and not listening to them in any other topics that might steer them away from achieving what is required of them.
http://74.125.19.132/translate_c?hl=...qVZEGq7-POm-gw

on the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq is a day of joy and victory in Iraq and could already be on the real sovereignty

Real sovereignty is when your out from under UN Art. 7....maybe the troop withdrawal is the beginning of the end of this ride??

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum