I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Finance calls for 70 dollar Oil......

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraqi Finance calls for raising the price of Iraqi crude oil to $ 70
22/10/2010 12:51

Baghdad, October 22 / October (Rn) - demanded that the Iraqi Finance Ministry and the Ministry of Oil to raise the prices of oil from $ 65 per barrel to $ 70 to merge with the fiscal policy of the International Monetary Fund.

An advisor to the Ministry of Finance Zia Alckheon Kurdistan News Agency (Rn) that "the Finance Ministry called the Ministry of Oil formally the need to export crude oil price of $ 70 per barrel after being asked the International Monetary Fund to increase oil prices as a prerequisite for Iraq funding loan finance to support its budget public."

It is hoped to be held this month in an urgent meeting of the member states of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to discuss the level of production and increasing oil prices.

He pointed out that "the Minister of Finance Baqir al-Zubaidi will be put formally in the Council session Prime Minister obstacles facing the Iraqi economy in the event of Left price of Iraqi crude oil $ 65 unless it is raised to $ 70 as a first stage for the integration of Iraq with the fiscal policy followed by the International Monetary Fund."

The Iraqi government announced Thursday that it will be discussed on 27 November 2011 Novmbralamqubl budget

Alckheon added that "the International Monetary Fund welcomed the idea and sent a formal letter of support for a lifting oil prices, which urges the Ministry of Finance, which is supposed to coordinate on this issue in the next week to resolve gaps facing the budget 2011."

He explained that "the Ministry of Oil in front of the difficult task of increasing oil prices being coordinated with the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to increase crude oil prices, published by Iraq."

The Iraqi Oil Ministry had confirmed earlier that the current oil prices are fair and not impede the high degree of global economic recovery.

Iraq produces 2,4 million barrels of oil per day, which constitutes more than 90 percent of the country's revenues.

Iraq seeks to increase production capacity to more than 12 million barrels per day by 2017. Some experts predict that contribute to decades of Iraqi oil fields established in the bidding rounds of the first and second and third for the production of more than 60 billion barrels over the past 20 years.

The Oil Ministry announced recently that Iraqi crude oil inventories in the country has 505 billion barrels of discovered fields and by $ 66 oil field.

Allonan of Jafar, the Open: Rana Zebari

http://translate.google.com/translat...knews.com%2Far

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum