I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki confirms the commitment of the American Convention and calls for the stabilization and reconstruction of sovereignty and the fight against corruption

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maliki confirms the commitment of the American Convention and calls for the stabilization and reconstruction of sovereignty and the fight against corruption

29/06/2009 15:39 GMT:

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's meeting of the crisis cell of senior officers in the Ministries of Defense and the Interior, one day before the withdrawal of U.S. troops from cities.

Maliki said at the meeting included the Ministers of Interior, Defense and Minister of State for National Security Affairs sovereignty started on the American side, although the Convention is committed to security, stressing the need to work to stabilize the sovereignty and reconstruction, to start building a modern State.

Maliki said, as quoted by Agence France-Presse, that the American side committed itself to the terms of Security Agreement and executed withdrawal, leaving the Iraqi sovereignty after installing pay attention to reconstruction and the fight against corruption and financial management as well as political corruption, which he described as the most serious types of corruption.

On the other hand, Maliki criticized those who said they were moving out of ignorance and protesting against the mistreatment of detainees, and said that it ignores their rights, but to stand by Iraq and not by the killers and criminals, he said.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum