I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN MEETING TODAY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UN MEETING TODAY Empty UN MEETING TODAY Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:30 am

SCOOBYDOO

April 8, 2011

10:00 a.m.

Security Council Meeting: Iraq - The situation concerning Iraq - Second report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 6 of resolution 1936 (2010) (S/2011/213) United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq website (UNAMI) _

Second report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 6 of resolution 1936 (2010) - S/2011/213 Source: United Nations Security Council Date: 31 Mar 2011 Full_Report (pdf* format - 79.5 Kbytes)

I. Introduction

1. In paragraph 6 of its resolution 1936 (2010), the Security Council requested the Secretary-General to report to the Council every four months on the progress made towards the fulfilment of the responsibilities of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI). The present report is the second submitted pursuant to that resolution.

2. The report provides an update on the activities of the United Nations in Iraq since my last report (S/2010/606) of 26 November 2010. It covers key political developments and regional and international events concerning Iraq, as well as operational and security matters. Full_Report (pdf* format - 79.5 Kbytes)

CHANNEL 4 10:00 a.m.: Security Council Meeting: Iraq

The situation concerning Iraq - Second report of the Secretary-General pursuant to paragraph 6 of resolution 1936 (2010) (S/2011/213)

United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq website (UNAMI)

Also, Later, Middle East ~ Security Council Media Stakeout ~ this looks interesting too ... CHANNEL 5 11:45 a.m.: Media Stakeout: Shimon Peres, President of Israel Shimon Peres, President of Israel will speak to the media following his meeting with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
Posted by Kel at 4/07/2011 11:05:00 PM
Labels: Iraq and UN Security Council

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum