I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

members of the Iraqi List, will hold a meeting today to determine whether or not to continue boycott

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

A member of Iraq: members of the Iraqi List, will hold a meeting today to determine whether or not to continue boycott

January 4 2012

Baghdad / babysit - A member of the Iraqi List, good high-Jubouri that members of the Iraqi List, will hold a meeting today in the presence of Iraqi ministers to discuss all the things that have occurred in the political arena.

Jubouri said in a statement (radio public opinion): "The meeting would address the issue of the continued boycott of the Iraqi List of meetings of the House of Representatives and Ministers or not." Noting that the decision to boycott will probably continue due to lack of the existence of solutions to the disputes with the state of the law. "

He Jubouri: "The withdrawal of the Iraqi House of Representatives and the Minister will have a major impact may not be ominous and that Iraq does not seek at the present time to make choices to escalate." Noting that the Iraqi List, welcomes the holding of the National Congress as a last option and will it put many files controversial between the Iraqi government and the differences of other political blocs with the government. "alluding to the success of the conference will be everyone's participation in the management of the government to post-occupation and the failure will lead to the political process at a critical stage." unlikely to have a return of close to members of the Iraqi House of Representatives and the Minister unless be there to meet the demands of Iraq. "

He explained that with the withdrawal of Iraqi confidence in Maliki is not difficult to see where it is at present being the need to form alliances and the political majority government does not serve Iraq and that it may be oriented sectarian This may lead to serious repercussions. "P / h

http://translate.google.com/translat...er/Issue/143/3

gente

gente

I thought I read something that said they had already returned to Parliament..damn double-talkin' fools...

windreader1

Finance Minister boycotts, gets replaced by Planning Minister as "acting Finance Minister", maybe they decided they need to go back to work before they all get replaced.

gente

gente

Thank god the RV really isn't ultimately in the hands of these complete incompitents...we'd never see dime if it were.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum