I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban Moon/ Maliki CLOSED MEETING TODAY.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ban Moon/ Maliki CLOSED MEETING TODAY. Empty Ban Moon/ Maliki CLOSED MEETING TODAY. Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Ban Moon/ Maliki CLOSED MEETING TODAY.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki: Iraq no longer poses a threat to the international community
Wednesday 27 / August / 1432, corresponding to 27/07/2011 AD | Source:

Met Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon in a closed meeting before the meet envoys of the permanent members of the Security Council later. He told al-Maliki told reporters after the meeting that he was able to clarify the issue that Iraq no longer poses a threat to the international community. Maliki demanded relief sanctions imposed on Iraq since the dictatorial tyrant Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait in 1990. Al-Maliki arrived in New York yesterday at the start of a visit to the United States for talks with senior U.S. officials on ways to strengthen bilateral relations between Baghdad and Washington in various areas
http://alahwar-tv.com/pages/news.php?nid=2982

gente

gente

Fingers CROSSED!!

3Ban Moon/ Maliki CLOSED MEETING TODAY. Empty Re: Ban Moon/ Maliki CLOSED MEETING TODAY. Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:54 pm

MrsCK

Peachy puppet maliki shows up...aggggggggg

windreader1

As usual, Iraq is a day late and a dollar short as the saying goes. If Maliki was trying to influence the outcome of the vote on UNAMI resolution today, he should have had this meeting before the 19th when everything was decided.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum