I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calls on the Government to an economic agreement with the IMF without the obligations of the future

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Calls on the Government to an economic agreement with the IMF without the obligations of the future

2009-07-02 08:51:10

BAGHDAD (Iba) / IMF / loans / .. economic expert called the Iraqi government to deal with the International Monetary Fund to obtain a loan, to be without the obligations of the future.

وقال الدكتور علي المانع لوكالة الصحافة المستقلة ( إيبا ) اليوم الخميس ان المواطن العراقي لربما يدفع ثمنا باهظا مرة اخرى جراء التزامات صندوق النقد التي انفكت البلاد منه بداية العام الجاري في حال عدم الاتفاق بشكل عملي على اليات تسديد القرض المحتمل البالغ 7 مليارات دولار . Dr. Ali Al-Manie told the independent press (Iba) said Thursday that the Iraqi citizens may pay a high price again by the obligations of the IMF, which has been the country from the beginning of the year in the event of a disagreement on the practical mechanics of the possible repayment of the loan of $ 7 billion.

واضاف ان الدول النفطية التي تراهن الولايات المتحدة على مساهماتها في تمويل القروض عبر صندوق النقد للدول ، ستواجه صعوبات في تسديد قيمة صادراتها ، حيث ان خفض قيمة الدولار سيقلل من قدراتها على تقديم تلك القروض ، منوها الى ان ذلك سينعكس سلبا على العراق في حال غياب الاتفاق . He added that the oil states are betting that the United States for their contributions to finance the loans through the IMF to the States, will face difficulties in the payment of the value of exports, since the devaluation of the dollar will reduce the capacity to provide such loans, adding that it will have a negative impact on Iraq in the absence of agreement .

واعرب المانع عن ثقته بالجهات المسؤولة عن السياسة المالية في العراق من خلال وضع بنود مشتركة تخدم المواطن . He was confident with anti responsible for fiscal policy in Iraq through the establishment of common items serve the citizen. مؤكدا ان العراقيين مازالوا يعانون من تبعات سياسة الصندوق تجاه الزامه الحكومة برفع الدعم عن المشتقات النفطية وغيرها من الخطط التنموية . He said the Iraqis were still suffering from the consequences of the Fund's policy to commit themselves to the government to lift subsidies on oil derivatives, and other development plans.

يذكر ان خبراء في صندوق النقد الدولي توقعوا ان تشهد قيمة عائدات الدول النفطية تراجعا قد يكون مدمرا على خلفية الانخفاض المتوقع لقيمة الدولار الامريكي..ويؤكد الخبراء ان خفض في قيمة الدولار سيكون له بالغ الاثر على اقتصادات الدول التي تقوم عملتها بالدولار ومنها المملكة العربية السعودية وعدد من الدول الخليجية الاخرى .(النهاية)/20/ The experts at the International Monetary Fund expected to see the value of the proceeds of oil-producing countries, could be a devastating setback against the backdrop of an expected decrease of the value of the dollar .. and the experts, that the reduction in the value of the dollar will have a dramatic impact on the economies of States that its currency to the dollar, including Saudi Arabia and the number of of the other Gulf states. (end) / 20 /

http://74.125.53.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Deconomy%26id%3D12996&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhj-kKzgL7XvDm4K3DvOoyRTOG8ZBQ

Very interesting...I didn't even think about the dollar value dropping and how it would effect any countries IMF loans they have taken out the last 6 months.

Saudi has stated many times they would not drop the dollar peg and the GCC currency would be pegged to the dollar...this will be interesting to watch if they change it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum