I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advisor at the Central Bank Calls for Change of government economic rent

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Advisor at the Central Bank Calls for Change of government economic rent

Revealed the Iraqi Central Bank Consultant appearance of Mohammed Saleh, speaking in a panel discussion on Iraq «the country where five million employees and pensioners and social welfare and the unemployment rate which 15 percent (25 percent among youth) and 10 million people who receive ration card, with a stop 90 percent of the plants the industrial sector and the private sector.

From here Tertsm picture of the Iraqi economy: justice and efficiency too low.

He concluded that the current economic system yield and democratic and called to correct this situation,

this newspaper reported that Oman is hosting discussions between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund, paving, also said the Iraqi Central Bank Consultant appearance of Mohammed Saleh, to sign a standby credit agreement under which the International Fund grants, Iraq loan low interest rate of about one percent to revitalize the Iraqi economy.

Saleh pointed out that the loan «would be conditional on reforms in the Iraqi economy, which is to complete the agreement reached earlier, which canceled 80 percent of Iraq's debt, which had not completed a final clauses», referring to « restructuring of bank governance, and equipping of Iraq on a competitive basis and adjust their accounts, which is called Balheiklp financial and operational ».

The International Monetary Fund announced on 11 this month, said there was broad agreement between the Fund and Iraq, in some areas of the new program of the Fund, including public financial management the banking sector, and that the mission of the Fund would continue talks with the Iraqi authorities later this month or early October (October) the next will focus on the draft budget for 2010 and the reforms planned for the next two years.

He has been clear progress was noted during the mission in late July, in relation to broad agreement regarding the main criteria for macroeconomic and structural reforms, particularly in public financial management and sector

this newspaper reported that Oman is hosting discussions between Iraq
and the International Monetary Fund, paving, also said the Iraqi
Central Bank Consultant appearance of Mohammed Saleh, to sign a standby
credit agreement under which the International Fund grants, Iraq loan
low interest rate of about one percent to revitalize the Iraqi economy.

So iraq is going to be at the meeting Oman the the world bank and IMF is doing...cool!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum