I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN confirms Baghdad’s progress to end outstanding issues with Kuwait

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

UN confirms Baghdad’s progress to end outstanding issues with Kuwait
Posted: June 12, 2011
Confirmed by the United Nations Mission in Iraq, Sunday, on progress in the work of Baghdad to end outstanding with Kuwait and will be referenced in her next report to the UN Security Council, saying it will talk about the facts in this file.

The ad that “recognition of the border with Kuwait would be a very important step to restore Iraq to normal within the international community”, urging the Iraqi Government to “take this step because it is very important for Security Council members should receive which will facilitate them and enable them to return Iraq to the international community.”

Melkert to Iraq called “forget the past in its relations with Kuwait and European experience after World War II”, but “there is no logic to return to the past, but what is logical to solve issues of controversy”.

He said the Netherlands and Europe generally suffered from neighboring Germany, but after 1945 things changed dramatically and became friendly and cooperative relations, “he said, adding that” the heart of the diplomatic situation, moving the equation between Iraq and Kuwait within just one generation.

The United Nations Mission to Iraq, Wednesday stressed that full normalization of relations between Iraq and Kuwait almost complete, arguing that the disagreement between Baghdad and Kuwait on Mubarak port belongs, with Iraq stressed the right of navigation in the Arabian Gulf unhindered according to resolution of 1993

windreader1

A meeting is scheduled for June 22 (am) by the Security Council to review the Iraq-Kuwait issues. The report is due to the council on the 16th. One of the issues to be resolved is whether to pay for the high commissioner position for another six months.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum