I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The budget savings from oil prices spreads to the 5 first months of 2011 amounted to 4 trillion dinars

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Member of the Knesset Finance: The budget savings from oil prices spreads to the 5 first months of 2011 amounted to 4 trillion dinars
12:55:16 / 07/2011

Khandan - North Aldloa
confirmed Najiba Najib Member of the Knesset Finance for the Kurdistan Alliance List, told the site "Khandan" that the savings of the general budget for months to 5 the first of 2011 amounted to 4 trillion Iraqi dinars.
said Rep. Najiba Najib in the context of her statement that the Iraqi Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi confirmed through the hosting of the Finance Committee parliamentary him that the savings of the general budget of the first five months of 2011 amounted to 4 trillion dinars, devoted mostly to cover the deficit in the state budget and the financing of power projects.
She said Najiba Najib said: "The draft budget for 2011 included a provision to distribute saving the budget for differences in oil prices to citizens, but it seems that these savings for the first 5 months are going to cover the deficit in the budget and not distributed to the citizens.

http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?=hewal&jmara=1552&Jor=2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum