I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban Ki-moon presented his third report on Iraq to the UN Security Counci

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Ban Ki-moon presented his third report on Iraq to the UN Security Council

Thursday 21 2011 10:49 GMT

The Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon in his third report submitted to the Security Council on Iraq, said the country still faces great challenges at the political, security and development to address them requires strong support from the United Nations and the international community.

Ban called on Iraq's political leaders to put aside their differences and move forward, stressing that the United Nations will continue to provide support in the light of events that call for improving social services and create jobs and put an end to corruption.

He also called on Secretary-General of the United Nations to intensify efforts to resolve the problem of Iranian exiles living in Camp Ashraf to ensure respect for the sovereignty of Iraq in line with the international law of human rights.

http://translate.google.com/translat...F1-65566-.html

MrsCK

LOLOLOLOL something for mom to read...I'll start reading it tomorrow.

gente

gente

In other words: GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR YOU LAZY JERKS-

windreader1

Hey, you all are behind the times, lol. Already read and made a report on it. https://dinaroutcast.forumotion.com/t8004-unami-july-2011

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Wind ....as normal you got the UN stuff covered......outstanding!!!!

MrsCK

well dang I thought it was a NEW NEW report by the date of the article!

yahoooooooo I don't have to read it tomorrow!

THANKS MOM!!!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

so your gonna call Mom to get the cliff notes?......lol

MrsCK

gente wrote:In other words: GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR YOU LAZY JERKS-

Like Iraqi leaders can not get off the floor of their rungs in their goat tents...yup they are lazy!

It really infuriates me the way these self-entitled asses are acting after so much blood has been spilled, and not to mention the staggering costs...they act like it's another day at the park. Absolutely NO sense of urgency. They need a serious reality check...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum