I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moon Security Council recommends the scheduling of international claims of Iraq in preparation for heading out of the seventh

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Moon Security Council recommends the scheduling of international claims of Iraq in preparation for heading out of the seventh

Friday 17/07/2009

Neighbors - the United Nations - time - The UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to Iraq's request to include in the report, which will be submitted to the Security Council this month that the scheduling of the remaining claims set forth in the international resolutions and set a date to get Iraq out of Chapter VII, during a meeting with the Minister Iraqi Foreign Hoshyar Zebari, at UN headquarters in New York.

Ki-moon welcomed the Iraqi delegation discussions to enrich the process of reviewing the implementation by Iraq of its obligations to get rid of the restrictions of Chapter VII and the restoration of its natural and legal position in the international community.

He also stressed that his report on the reality of the situation objectively will explain the obligations undertaken by Iraq and the remaining and how to address outstanding issues.

He stressed that the political situation has changed in Iraq, which could require a review of the international resolutions.

Kuwait has rejected Iraq's claim that the abolition of the compensation is being paid through the deduction of 5% of the proceeds of Iraqi oil. Also refuse to transfer the claims to follow the International Security Council to follow up through the bilateral relations so that the exit from Iraq, Item VII.

He stressed during his talks with Zebari Ki-moon, in which a senior aide to UN Secretary-General at the headquarters of the United Nations, that Iraq had been implemented and met many of the obligations imposed on it over the past years, and that he was committed to implementing international resolutions that remain, including on the situation between Iraq and Kuwait as well as which require legislation and legal obligations.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aljeeran.net%2F&sl=ar&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

which will be submitted to the Security Council this month that the scheduling of the remaining claims set forth in the international resolutions and set a date to get Iraq out of Chapter VII,

I like that part!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and set a date to get Iraq out of Chapter VII

I like that part too!!!!!!!!!!

windreader1

I don't like this part.

He stressed that the political situation has changed in Iraq, which could require a review of the international resolutions.

Not would but could. This is what Resolution 1859 called for and should already be completed. So why is he pulling a stall tactic.

5. Decides to review resolutions pertaining specifically to Iraq, beginning with the adoption of resolution 661 (1990), and in that regard requests the Secretary-General to report, after consultations with Iraq, on facts relevant to consideration by the Council of actions necessary for Iraq to achieve international standing equal to that which it held prior to the adoption of such resolutions;

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

so we go from "lifting sanctions" to "setting a date" and require to review".....from recent articles concerning
economic sanctions ......sure sounds like typical stonewalling of the issue again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum