I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Khanaqin office for the implementation of Article 140 shall distribute the compensation instruments of the deportees and arrivals

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Khanaqin office for the implementation of Article 140 shall distribute the compensation instruments of the deportees and arrivals

PUKmedia  1 1:55 04/07/2009 Khanaqin PUKmedia Office / Habib Faraj 1 1:55 04/07/2009

. Adnan Al-Mansour said the Director of the Office of Khanaqin for the implementation of Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution, on the arrival (3149) and an instrument of the deportees who arrived constitutional article 140, by 2860 an instrument of Kurdish deportees, and the same instrument contains an amount of 10 million Iraqi dinars per carry, as well as the (289) instrument of Arabs coming to the city and its suburbs Khanaqin the aim of changing the demography of the region, and the instrument contains 20 per million for each newcomer.

He said in a press statement that the Office of Khanaqin for the implementation of Article 140 will be considered on Sunday 5/7/2009 distribute instruments Murahaleen's (3149) instrument, after the past week our office during the distribution of instruments arrivals.

Murahaleen calling and coming under article 140 channels of public information and follow-up to confirm receipt of their names in newspapers in order to facilitate the receipt of the instruments as soon as possible, he added, "We have decided that the distribution of more than (150) instrument in a single day in order to facilitate the process of the deportees to enter our office, as well Astsahabhm required for archives (2009 Altamonip card and personal card).

Some one Explain this for me??? I have no clue....agggg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum