I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7TH AND THURSDAY DEC. 8TH 2011~ THE MONTERREY CONSENSUS AND DOHA DECLARATION ON FINANCING AND DEVELOPMENT Resolution adopted by the General Assembly

+2
w8tin
gente
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Found this on another site:

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7TH AND THURSDAY DEC. 8TH 2011~ THE MONTERREY CONSENSUS AND DOHA DECLARATION ON FINANCING AND DEVELOPMENT
Resolution adopted by the General Assembly

***** Links - Monterrey Consensus - Regional Currencies - IMF and UN Articles

AND SHABIBI ... MUST READ .. Iraq and UN ~ *Central Bank of Iraq ~ Shabibi Attends UNCTAD Meetings (additional articles below today's post:) ...

ALSO ... LINKS - GLOBAL ECONOMY - GLOBAL CURRENCY ...

***AND IRAQ IS THE LYNCHPIN ~ OVERNIGHT GLOBAL REALIGNMENTS? PAST EVENTS LEADING UP TO THIS MOMENT - PART 1 ...
10:00 AM - 01:00 PM General Assembly: 76th Plenary Meeting - Fifth High-level Dialogue on Financing for Development

AND THEN @

03:00 PM - 06:00 PM General Assembly: 77th Plenary Meeting - Fifth High-level Dialogue on Financing for Development The overall theme of the Dialogue will be “The Monterrey Consensus and Doha Declaration on Financing for Development: Status of implementation and tasks ahead” (resolution 65/314)

The overall theme of the Dialogue will be “The Monterrey Consensus and Doha Declaration on Financing for Development: Status of implementation and tasks ahead” (resolution 65/314)

10:00 AM - 01:00 PM (TBC) General Assembly: Fifth High-level Dialogue on Financing for Development - Round table 3

The role of financial and technical development cooperation, including innovative sources of development finance, in leveraging the mobilization of domestic and international financial resources for development

Thursday, December 8, 2011

10:00 AM - 01:00 PM (TBC) General Assembly: Fifth High-level Dialogue on Financing for Development - Round table 1

The reform of the international monetary and financial system and its implications for development

10:00 AM - 01:00 PM (TBC) General Assembly: Fifth High-level Dialogue on Financing for Development - Round table 2

The impact of the world financial and economic crisis on foreign direct investment and other private flows, external debt and international trade
____

03:00 PM - 06:00 PM General Assembly: 77th Plenary Meeting - Fifth High-level Dialogue on Financing for Development

The overall theme of the Dialogue will be “The Monterrey Consensus and Doha Declaration on Financing for Development: Status of implementation and tasks ahead” (resolution 65/314)
Posted by kel at 12/02/2011 06:51:00 PM
Labels: Links Monterrey consensus - UN-IMF, Monterrey Consensus Doha, Sinan Shabibi - UNCTAD
IRAQ AND UN -TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6TH @ 10:00 AM-11 AM ~ UN AND IRAQ ~ UN SECURITY COUNCIL MEETING WITH IRAQ ...
Related article from November 17th Snip ~ And the high-level international coordinator that will report positively on efforts by Iraq to the Secretary-General of the United Nations next month.~ Iraq and UN Report December: His Excellency the Minister for human rights to meet with a high-level Coordinator for missing Kuwaiti property ...
Tuesday, December 6, 2011

09:00 AM - 10:00 AM - General Assembly: 75th Plenary Meeting
Oceans and the law of the sea [76 (a) and (B)]: reports of the Secretary-General (A/66/70 and Add.1-2b); report of the Ad Hoc Working Group of the Whole (A/66/189); letter from the Co-Chairs of the Consultative Process (A/66/186 and A/66/307); letter from the Co-Chairs of the Ad Hoc Open-ended Informal Working Group to the President of the General Assembly (A/66/119): joint debate

09:45 AM - 10:45 AM Security Council Media Stakeout

*10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Security Council Meeting: Briefing on the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI)

w8tin

gente..do you ever go to bed? Laughing just thought i would throw that in while i am sitting here laughing at what your location says -

MrsCK

This is something about UN...we need our "expert" on this one...MOM HELP!!!!!!!! aka Windreader....LOL

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

gente, w8tin had a valid point, but if you are like me, I think better after a few adult beverages.. drunken At least that's my story and I am sticking to it.. Ck, get Wind busy on this one.....Thanks to all of you for all the news finds you post..May God Bless America and her Warriors in harms way..67

MrsCK

The United Nations Security Council will be having a Briefing regarding UNAMI (United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq) on Tuesday morning, December 6, 2011 as well as Consultations regarding UNAMI immediately thereafter in the morning of the same day.

On Saturday, December 10, 2011 the Iraq/Kuwait High-level Coordinator report is due to be filed with the Iraq Security Council.

http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/powe.pdf

Frequently Asked Questions regarding The United Nations in Iraq:

http://www.uniraq.org/documents/FAQs_UN_in_IRAQ%20_Aug2011.pd

windreader1

The General Assembly has for sometime been trying to take control of the international financial community. They decided they wanted to be top dog instead of the G7, G8 etc and would oversee the IMF and World Bank. There was an attempt several years ago to hold a financial meeting that would include representatives of all countries with a goal of gaining international country support for a takeover. A lot of countries did not even send any representatives. In my opinion, they have been as ineffectual as the G8, G20 etc. They talk a good game, but to date not much action.

There are several activities scheduled in December for the Security Council and Iraq. As referenced above one of the meetings will be going on at the same time as this financial meeting. Also Maliki is supposed to be coming to the US, not sure of the date plus Shabibi, HMMMMM

Tuesday, December 6

Briefing (A.M.)
UNAMI
Consultations (A.M.)
UNAMI

Saturday, December 10

Iraq/Kuwait High-Level Coordinator report is due

Thursday, December 15

Consultations (P.M.)
Iraq/Kuwait

lionheart

lionheart