I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

MP Dani: import random economic disaster consume the hard currency

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

MP Dani: import random economic disaster consume the hard currency

January 15 2012

Baghdad (news) .. Warned a member of the Economic Commission for MP / coalition in Iraq / Nahida Daini continuation of indiscriminate import of goods and large quantities of hard currency they consume in Iraq.

The Daini (the Agency news) on Sunday: there is an agreement between Iraqi traders and merchants of neighboring countries to control the local markets through the entry goods are poor and not subject to standardization and quality control and in large numbers over the need for Iraq to it, which led to the depletion of foreign currency.

She added that the hard currency now go to neighboring countries as the volume of trade exchange between Iran and Iraq and Turkey reached more than (10) billion dollars a year is all of this drain of hard currency.

She pointed to: that Iraq is not able to do anything at the moment due to activation of the customs tariff law and the legal protection of the consumer and the local product, calling for the activation of all laws in support of the Iraqi economy and the local product.

They noted: the importance of control by the state and the concerned ministries to the Iraqi border to control the entry of poor and non-conforming to international standards.

She said that the Iraqi industrial plants are still disabled and unable to produce any substance, and Iraq began to import everything from abroad, even the simplest things are mineral water, and this economic disaster, as she put it.

The volume of trade exchange between Iran and Iraq over the past year amounted to (10) billion dollars, while the volume of trade with Syria reached (5) billion dollars during the same year.

http://translate.google.ca/translate...26prmd%3Dimvns

gente

gente

INFLATION

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum