I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Member of Finance Committee: We propose to issue currency category (50)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Member of Finance Committee: We propose to issue currency category (50) thousand instead of deletion of zeros for fear of fraud
On: Wednesday 07/03/2012 10:57

Is it me or does this guy seem to have an agenda....this absolutely make no sense.

Baghdad (news) .. Proposed by the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Magda Tamimi issue currency category (50) thousand dinars in the implementation of the project to delete the zeros of the three, to reduce the money supply raised in the local markets.
Tamimi said (of the Agency news) said on Wednesday: The security situation in Iraq is still not completely stable and does not help the implementation of a large project concerns the general public and the national economy and may get unexpected situations coincide with the implementation Kaltazoir and others.
She added that the project to delete the three zeroes will not reduce the money supply raised in the local markets, according to claim central bank, but is merely deleting three zeros from the currency, stressing that reducing the money supply comes through the issuance of currency with large groups as a category (25) thousand dinars and (50) thousand dinars Stakhtzel being a larger mass of cash in addition to that the project does not need to ask when Enactment of the large groups.
Tamimi and warned of the exploitation of some outlaw gangs of the project by offering counterfeit currency and replace original currencies as in (2004) when replacing the currency, the fact that the security situation in the country risk is very completely. / Finished / 8. D. Q /

http://translate.google.com/translat...iew_35159.html

gente

gente

They were pulling the same crap last year saying they would release a 100K note...I personally think all the contradicts are a mix of certain egos, and plain old misinformation....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum